Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Good day,
Quite new to the game and greatly enjoying it so far. I seem to have encountered a bug (or perhaps I am not progressing correctly) after having agreed to wear the new uniform and have private dances in the newly renovated bar (Day 21 - Act 1). The day has rolled over to Monday (Day 22), the journal says I should go to work (office) but there doesn't seem to be a trigger to begin the next scene.

Would it be possible to confirm if this is a mistake on my part or if there is a possible fix? Thank you for your assistance. I've included attached the Save from Start of Day 22 and a few scenes prior (restaurant with Andrew and BF).
As far as I know, the Dev is no longer working on Chapter 1, so if there is a bug, it's unlikely to get fixed. Are you playing the official game, or the unofficial renpy remake?

I just replayed the official RPGM version. You just go to the office, change outfits and go to Anna's desk and start work. But you mention 'the journal' and there is no journal in the official version of Chapter 1, the game just automatically gives you prompts and you find the place on the map where the next scene happens. So I'm guessing you're playing the unofficial version? If you are, I never played that, so I can't help you. But I know that has now been discontinued, so if there is a bug, it most likely won't get corrected.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Quoting this from Deep

I hope you change that useless click click point during sex scenes that are ruining the tension in the sex scenes
I'm talking about this click click that stop the sex scene in the best part and the player have to move the cursor to the down right to select useless "SLOWER" "FASTER" "VIEW1" "VIEW2" and "CONTINUE"
really??? there is a player that does not want continue??? :eek: :oops: View attachment 3714260

Deep.... Renpy engine is not like RPGM... rollback works if i want repeat scenes

those scene are looped so why you do not set 4/5 looping for all the chooses and then continue the scene without I must ciicki on continue?
I can understand that in the sandbox version players are happy to consummate and destroy the mouse button by clicking click click click...:p
but those who prefer the VN version like me... I use the keyboard to move on to the next page...
I even tried using the “auto” function ,but as soon as these options come up I am forced to use the mouse

Great News the decision to start HARD EXAM 3 that is a great NTR short novel where her official boyfriend is Andrew!;)
I think you're going to be disappointed. He's very unlikely to change that aspect of the game, because so many people like it. I personally, preferred it how it was before. But then I also had no issue with the RPGM version either, and a lot of people (you included) hated it. So, you don't always get what you want.

Andrew is not Anna's boyfriend in Hard Exam. He was in the first episode, but in Hard Exam 2, Deep changed the plot, so Anna has only just met Andrew, and she's still deciding whether to date him. So sorry, Andrew probably won't feature in Hard Exam 3.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
View attachment 3714544 anybody know how to fix this?
Windows 11 has issues when it comes to extracting game files. I have to disable security protocols in 'Properties' to get it to work properly. For some reason this issue only affects a minority of people. Which is probably why Microsoft have been so slow to correct it.

I'm not saying this is the cause of your issue, just that it might be. Go to 'Properties' and at the bottom where you see Security, select 'Unblock', then 'Apply', and then 'OK'. And see if that solves your issue.

Biggs94

Feb 25, 2021
As far as I know, the Dev is no longer working on Chapter 1, so if there is a bug, it's unlikely to get fixed. Are you playing the official game, or the unofficial renpy remake?

I just replayed the official RPGM version. You just go to the office, change outfits and go to Anna's desk and start work. But you mention 'the journal' and there is no journal in the official version of Chapter 1, the game just automatically gives you prompts and you find the place on the map where the next scene happens. So I'm guessing you're playing the unofficial version? If you are, I never played that, so I can't help you. But I know that has now been discontinued, so if there is a bug, it most likely won't get corrected.
Thank you for your reply. I don't belive I'm playing an "unofficial version" as it was simply the Act1 included here. That said, I totally understand it may not be supported any more. Any ideas how I could move forward to follow the story and scenes without breaking immersion before I start Act 2 (no idea how far away I am at this point).

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Thank you for your reply. I don't belive I'm playing an "unofficial version" as it was simply the Act1 included here. That said, I totally understand it may not be supported any more. Any ideas how I could move forward to follow the story and scenes without breaking immersion before I start Act 2 (no idea how far away I am at this point).
I don't know how you can't move forward? Because Chapter 1 is quite linear and most of the bugs should have been corrected. I played Day 21 again, and I can't see how you'd get into that situation. Have you tried to go to the office on Monday morning?

It really depends what choices you've made, because sometimes bugs only surface because you've made a certain combination of choices. During Day 21, I didn't miss out any sex scenes. So if you did, perhaps including them would get you a different outcome?

Chapter 2 starts the following Monday evening ( so the end of Day 29), and the game has now reached Day 47. So there's still a lot of content for you to play, to get up to date.

Biggs94

Feb 25, 2021
I don't know how you can't move forward? Because Chapter 1 is quite linear and most of the bugs should have been corrected. I played Day 21 again, and I can't see how you'd get into that situation. Have you tried to go to the office on Monday morning?

It really depends what choices you've made, because sometimes bugs only surface because you've made a certain combination of choices. During Day 21, I didn't miss out any sex scenes. So if you did, perhaps including them would get you a different outcome?

Chapter 2 starts the following Monday evening ( so the end of Day 29), and the game has now reached Day 47. So there's still a lot of content for you to play, to get up to date.
Intersting/weird. Not really sure how I can resolve the issue but I'll attempt a few saves prior and see if I can resolve the issue. As far as I know, I've made all the choices that would lead to "corruption" outcome. Thank you for your input. Good to know I'm a ways away from Act 1 ending and should look to resolve the issue.

Biggs94

Feb 25, 2021
Intersting/weird. Not really sure how I can resolve the issue but I'll attempt a few saves prior and see if I can resolve the issue. As far as I know, I've made all the choices that would lead to "corruption" outcome. Thank you for your input. Good to know I'm a ways away from Act 1 ending and should look to resolve the issue.
To add, I have tried to go to the offifce, however, there does not seem to be a trigger to switch clothes or start the event. Although, if I try to go and see the tech guy on the 2nd floor of the office (sorry, forgot name) it indicates I should go to a meeting in the conference room. I've tried accessing door in main hall of the office bottom floor, however, there is no trigger.

Maximus

May 2, 2017
Hey guys... need a favor... had black screen and needed to format my drive,
I lost all my saves, can anyone give a save collection? Thanks guys, very much appreciated.
Cheers!

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
To add, I have tried to go to the offifce, however, there does not seem to be a trigger to switch clothes or start the event. Although, if I try to go and see the tech guy on the 2nd floor of the office (sorry, forgot name) it indicates I should go to a meeting in the conference room. I've tried accessing door in main hall of the office bottom floor, however, there is no trigger.
I played the save from the restaurant, that you provided. And I didn't have the problem that you say you have. Monday's Office content was definitely there. Earlier you didn't mention anything about Robert's scene, which occurs after the end of Sunday night's bar content. It's a short scene in his father's garage, which you might have missed?

Manga Bird

Jun 5, 2021
Windows 11 has issues when it comes to extracting game files. I have to disable security protocols in 'Properties' to get it to work properly. For some reason this issue only affects a minority of people. Which is probably why Microsoft have been so slow to correct it.

I'm not saying this is the cause of your issue, just that it might be. Go to 'Properties' and at the bottom where you see Security, select 'Unblock', then 'Apply', and then 'OK'. And see if that solves your issue.
Still did not work, am I doing it wrong by any chance? Thank you tho for trying.

Biggs94

Feb 25, 2021
I played the save from the restaurant, that you provided. And I didn't have the problem that you say you have. Monday's Office content was definitely there. Earlier you didn't mention anything about Robert's scene, which occurs after the end of Sunday night's bar content. It's a short scene in his father's garage, which you might have missed?
Good idea, though I did see Robert's scene. Odd that the save seems to work when you loaded it up. Maybe I'm just skipping through text/scenes too quickly? I'll give it another shot. Thanks for all the help.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Still did not work, am I doing it wrong by any chance? Thank you tho for trying.
All I can suggest is type 'The Extraction Process was not Completed' into Google or whatever search engine you use, and that should give you a lot of potential fixes for that issue. That's what I usually do, when messages like that pop up.

Reactions: Manga Bird

Biggs94

Feb 25, 2021
Good idea, though I did see Robert's scene. Odd that the save seems to work when you loaded it up. Maybe I'm just skipping through text/scenes too quickly? I'll give it another shot. Thanks for all the help.
UPDATE. Yep, that worked. Clearly I was just skipping through the scenes too quickly or something? Note sure, but it works fine now so clearly it was a Me problem. Haha! Either way, all is good. Thanks again for the help.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I think you're going to be disappointed. He's very unlikely to change that aspect of the game, because so many people like it. I personally, preferred it how it was before. But then I also had no issue with the RPGM version either, and a lot of people (you included) hated it. So, you don't always get what you want.

Andrew is not Anna's boyfriend in Hard Exam. He was in the first episode, but in Hard Exam 2, Deep changed the plot, so Anna has only just met Andrew, and she's still deciding whether to date him. So sorry, Andrew probably won't feature in Hard Exam 3.
Andrew is not her boyfriend in Hard Exam???? FacePalm.jpg
REALLYYYY|||| :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
maybe you don't recognize him because Andrew was not bald at that time?:unsure:

THIS IS ANDREW!!!
Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 14.52.35.jpg
you are so funny girl... dearest Zara I have been playing with Anna since the days when you maybe was not yet born... you are a little baby so please do not humiliate yourself

I know how Anna story started
I think you are able to read english, are you?

I started for you Hard Exam part 1 that was released 6/7 years ago in 2018
But the first short Novel was OLD CHURCH released in 2017 and Anna Ecxiting Affection Chapter 1 was in development..
Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 13.29.01.jpg
OLD Church was the first short novel and was released as Halloween special short novel
here is the link
https://f95zone.to/threads/old-church-deepsleep.6289/

the OLD CHURCH short novel has a prologue and as you can see they are living in the home town... the same town of "Anna first time" senseless novel in the OP...... and Andrew is her first boyfriend!!
this fact makes the Anna First Time short novel that you love... A TOTAL SENSELESS STORY
sorry to disappoint you Zara.. ... you started to play this story with ch2 you don't know nothing about ANNA past!
is this the same ANDREW??? ......... YES IT IS... He is the Anna official boyfriend!!! and when they were children they hid in that church,, that means Anna and Andrew were childhood friends ... They played "hide and seek" and hid in the church.
And I'm sure when she was hid in the church some other guys was fucking the young Anna bc she loves to make Andrew a cuckold since the beginning of their relationship. ... But Anna always thought she was fucking Andrew until after being well screwed in hall holes when she always found out that it was other guys OOPS who were fucking her. :p

This is the fate of Anna and Andrew! :cool:

ANDREWANDREWANDREWANDREWANDREWANDREWANDREWANDREWANDREWANDREWANDREWANDREW ANDREW:pAnna boyfriend since the chapter 1 that was released in 2016/17
ANDREW is her BOYFRIEND since the first render was made for Anna Exciting Affection story

Anna was invited in the CHURCH by Andrew and they are triyng some role pley sex but ANDREW WAS LATE.
but an old guy enters the church and Anna thinks Andrew's Halloween disguise was amazing great
sex scene from OLD CHURCH short novel is inside the quote
USE Click to expand to watch the scene
Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 13.55.jpg
Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 13.55.32.jpg
She think that is Andrew bc they are in a role play and Andrew said her to call him "STRANGER" in the church:ROFLMAO::love::unsure::devilish::ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 13.56.20.jpg
Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 13.59.40.jpg
She is in Total bliss
Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 14.00.22.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 14.01.08.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 14.01.51.jpg
Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 14.02.23.jpg
Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 14.02.38.jpg
Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 14.03.03.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 14.03.14.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 14.04.00.jpg
Anna thinks that Andrew was pretending ... LOL
Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 14.04.13.jpg
After the stranger walk away but somm the door open and SURPRISE!!!
Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 14.04.38.jpg
GREAT SHORT NOVEL! (classic NTR scene) and her face expression tells us everything :love:
she is shocked bc she was taken away on the pussy by a real old total ramdom stranger:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But now we have to back to the hard Exan part 1

Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 13.16.13.jpg

the 3rd Anna short novel CHRISTMAS GIFT.. and Andrew is her boyfriend...
cheating on official boyfriend is ALWAYS NTR
https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-christmas-gift-deepsleep.23878/unread

so Zara listen to me.. HARD EXAM is the prequel of the chapter 1. but was developed during the CH1 like all the 4 short novels.. you can't hide Andrew without causing a total mess like it was in the useles short novel ANNA FIRST TIME!!! All short novels are about ANNA & ANDREW! They were always officially engaged as fiancés in ALL THE 4th NOVELS + in CH1!!!!

under the quote there is the prologue of hard exam part 2
If now DEEP wants to do part 3 of HARD EXAM I remind you .....ANNA EXAM was before the chapter 1... what would be the senset of excluding ANDREW the Anna's official boyfriend ? my Andrew is in a new coma at the hospital again???
Anne was in college before she came to the big city and Anne's official boyfriend has ALWAYS BEEN ANDREW!

Zara i'm sorry to disappoint you but ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW if the official boyfriend of our beloved ANNA since the HOMETOWN days and college days!!

have fun

Last edited:

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Andrew is not her boyfriend in Hard Exam???? View attachment 3716604
REALLYYYY|||| :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
maybe you don't recognize him because Andrew was not bald at that time?:unsure:

THIS IS ANDREW!!!
View attachment 3716397
you are so funny girl... dearest Zara I have been playing with Anna since the days when she was not yet born... you are a little baby so please do not humiliate yourself

I know how Anna story started
I think you are able to read english, are you?

I started for you Hard Exam part 1 that was released 6/7 years ago in 2018
But the first short Novel was OLD CHURCH released in 2017 and Anna Ecxiting Affection Chapter 1 was in development..
View attachment 3716217
OLD Church was the first short noveland was released as Halloween special short novel
here is the link
https://f95zone.to/threads/old-church-deepsleep.6289/

the OLD CHURCH short novel has a prologue and as you can see they are living in the home town... the same town of Anna first tome senseless novel!!
this fact makes the Anna First Time short novel that you love... A TOTAL SENSELESS STORY
sorry to disappoint you Zara.. ...

is this the same ANDREW???YES IT is ANDREWANDREWANDREWANDREWANDREWANDREWANDREWANDREWANDREWANDREWANDREWANDREW ANDREW:pAnna boyfriend since the chapter 1 that was released in 2016/17
ANDREW is her BOYFRIEND since the first render was made for Anna Exciting Affection story

Anna was invited in the CHURCH by Andrew and they are triyng some role pley sex but ANDREW WAS LATE.
but an old guy enters the church and Anna thinks Andrew's Halloween disguise was amazing great
sex scene from OLD CHUTCH short novel is inside the quote
USE Click to expand to watch the scene

But now we have to back to the hard Exan part 1

View attachment 3716201

the 3rd Anna short novel CHRISTMAS GIFT.. and Andrew is her boyfriend...
cheating on official boyfriend is ALWAYS NTR
https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-christmas-gift-deepsleep.23878/unread

so Zara lesten to me.. HARD EXAM ys the prequel if the chapter 1... you can hide andrew without causing a total mess like it was in the useles short novel ANNA FIRST TIME!!!
under the quote there is the prologue of hard exam part 2

If now DEEP wants to do part 3 of HARD EXAM...what would be the point of excluding Anne's official boyfriend?
Anne was in college before she came to the big city and Anne's official boyfriend has ALWAYS BEEN ANDREW!

Zara i'm sorry to disappoint you but ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW if the official boyfriend of our beloved ANNA since the college days!!

have fun
I'm not sure, but I think after deciphering your entire bible that you're talking about ANDREW being Anna's boyfriend.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I'm not sure, but I think after deciphering your entire bible that you're talking about ANDREW being Anna's boyfriend.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My replay was for Zara and she said that Andrew was not in Hard Exam.. and this is totally false! as you can see
Andrew is not Anna's boyfriend in Hard Exam.
but also for you

Thanks to be interested in the real story of this game

unfortunately, in chapter 2 Deep made use of other designers and other suggestions to create a path that could appeal even to those who do not like NTR stories...in my humble opinion this choice failed because it made Anna's dominant path absolutely without any sense after the great chapter 1...
Chapter 1 ends just 1 day before this CH2 and Anna seems to be another person with a differente personality and she looks older as it was after10 years of CH1 end

in fact everyone who has started playing since the second chapter (ignoring the great CH1) seems surprised when I post Anna's real short stories and.... the new designers have made Anna too fat...because she is still only 24 and looks 38 years old and fat woman

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes