• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Real Incest [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Incest

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
This game remind me of True bond. Hope the dev does not abandoned the game. I hope there is no futa.
That's the same impression I had too, I wasn't sure if it was a remake or not, but I've not seen anyone else mention is besides us :eek:

Aug 17, 2023
Dear developer Jessie von Raum, I beg you not to release updates every 8 months. It is very frustrating to see projects as good as this and have to wait 8 months for each update and only receive 10 minutes of new content.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Looks promising, as a true bond fan I follow this. But I can't understand why the horsecock on shotaish things, I mean, why? Wht the goddamn horsecock, it's unnatural.

Reactions: DM72
Feb 9, 2020
This whole scenario smells like 17Moonkeys, imma be honest here. That dude did the same thing with his last game or two. A short update on a new game, renders even feel similar, same way also with how the his sentences are structured. Idk, maybe im just a paranoid

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Hmmm, has potential, I hope the dev sticks with it. You'll see a lot of people chatting negative shit about it, you need to block that out and focus on the good! Game is a little short to start with, I'd recommend a minimum of 100 renders per update to keep people ingaged and just keep trucking along, tis a good start.

Zoro@stro

Apr 6, 2024
This whole scenario smells like 17Moonkeys, imma be honest here. That dude did the same thing with his last game or two. A short update on a new game, renders even feel similar, same way also with how the his sentences are structured. Idk, maybe im just a paranoid
You're not, this guy is 17Moonkeys, even the milf models are the same, only those who want to fall for the scam lol

Reactions: Lokitox8
Feb 20, 2024
Don't know about you, but these images give vibes...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not trying to start a discussion, just trying to know if this game is something im going to like. It's easy to understand untill we see the LI fucking with this dude... then is not that easy to understand. I personally prefer to have the answer directly, not discover it later, when im invested.
Well in my case I don't give a shit about the game, if the MILF/Mom/Aunt or whatever woman's husband is still around when the MC comes to the house. Then it always goes NTR in my head and the game flies immediately to the ignore list.

• Haha
Reactions: DM72

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
My god the writing is awfull, it seems to have been written by a child, or maybe the dev asked his child to write this for him, there is a goody two shoes smell in it.
Probably just another scam from a lazy dev.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes