• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Abducted & Reverse Raped By Busty Loli Aliens [v1.0] [Dieselmine]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I'm willing to bet someone made this in a few evenings at most. You don't have to pretend to play it properly, you can easily mash out of every grab.

May 31, 2018
I abhor awful translations like this. There's no reason to release one like this that use bad MTL software when just using MTool will give you a better translation anyway.

Jan 14, 2023
Just going to call it here: if you're fronting Thicc MILFs as "loli", you need to use the reverse-1000-year-old-dragon UNO of "of course, when they're prepubescent they look like MILFs".

Nope. It makes no sense any which way you spread it. The irony of it all has swallowed the genre.

• Haha
Reactions: KarylSummer

PunpunRen

Jul 13, 2021
Just going to call it here: if you're fronting Thicc MILFs as "loli", you need to use the reverse-1000-year-old-dragon UNO of "of course, when they're prepubescent they look like MILFs".

Nope. It makes no sense any which way you spread it. The irony of it all has swallowed the genre.
Dude they are literally short height, loli archetype characters but with big tits (Oppai Loli or shortstack) it's that simple

Reactions: EHall

OozeEnthusiast

Jan 2, 2021
Translation is horrible. I can't properly judge this game unless it's fixed. If the game is going to have me read through over a minute of dialogue while watching a looped animation, that dialogue at the very least should be readable.

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
Translation is horrible. I can't properly judge this game unless it's fixed. If the game is going to have me read through over a minute of dialogue while watching a looped animation, that dialogue at the very least should be readable.
Dieselmine will probably be releasing an official translation sometime soon, so it’ll probably be best to keep a lookout for that

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
everything with big tits is a milf now apparently
loli = flat (regardless of her age)
MILF = thick (regardless of if she ever gave birth)
Just like how netorare now means she talks to another male besides me. Isn't it great when people use words they don't understand long enough that it sticks? In 20 years oppai will mean incel wish fulfillment since female fictional characters aren't allowed to have notable bust sizes anymore.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes