Apr 30, 2023
he’s probably thinking about adding 20 more girls and is in the process of developing their basic backstories
If BD does that it will ruin even more the game... MC already fucks almost every female that he turn his eyes on....And if BD does bring 20 girls we will need to start writing down the names of the girls that we did choose in every gameplay we did on WVM

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
I'm bored, so I thought not only would I take a look at runaway train that this game as become, but maybe even provide a few answers.

Since BrainDrop (as far as I been told is a sports fan) I have taken a look at a few schedules

NBA: I wouldn't expect anything until after June 23rd , as thats's when Game 7 of the NBA Finals are

NHL: I can't find an exact date, but with Game 7 of the Eastren Finals on June 4th and the Westren Finals Game 7 being June 5th, then you still have the Stanly Cup Finals....I'd say end of June is when it's all over

MLB: Postseason starts in October, so I suppose that shouldn't play a factor for this update

NFL: No real football until September 5th, 2024 so he can't use that.

MLS: The Cup isn't played until November or December (Based on quick google search) so the meaningful games shouldn't be for a while yet.

CFL: Games start June 6th, but it's the CFL , so I don't know how much of a shit any americans give about Canadain Football.

So with the "Big Four" in the states (Being NBA, NHL, MLB and the NFL) I would venture to guess at BEST Your getting your "update" (Be it a huge update probally most feel they are entitlied to, or much more likley, a tiny update) After the first week of July. I say that as he'll say he has to get ready and prepare for a big family get together for July 4th.

So Im calling it, second week of July and that's best case . It could be much eariler but we all know he chooses not. Hope those dates helped !
You can forget July also more than likely be an Olympics fan as well

• Haha
Reactions: EJW
Jun 26, 2023
Now if he watched every single sport for the Olympics then we will never get the ever elusive update.

Now that it is June and no update and I can pretty much promise you that he hasn't paused the donations to his Pateron, then I will assume the game update will be at the end of the month (as why would it be any sooner?)

So see you guys end of the month of July! Take care until then!

Jun 26, 2023
And a follow up! I just seen the tentative schedule for the NHL and if the Stanley Cup Finals do go to game 7 (if needed) , then that will run us to Monday, June 24th.

I share this to give us all a better idea and we ain't seeing shit until July.

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
Now if he watched every single sport for the Olympics then we will never get the ever elusive update.

Now that it is June and no update and I can pretty much promise you that he hasn't paused the donations to his Pateron, then I will assume the game update will be at the end of the month (as why would it be any sooner?)

So see you guys end of the month of July! Take care until then!
I wouldn't hope on that to the basketball goes into most of August during the Olympics :ROFLMAO:

Jun 26, 2023
Well, I will still check in at the start of next month and if nothing, I will pop on in August and if nothing there....I will just assume the project is dead and move on.

3.70 star(s) 638 Votes