Collection Video WOOD CUBE collection [2024-01-19] [WOOD CUBE]

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
I mean HSR already has the com part down. Game was literally advertised as a Space Comedy. :ROFLMAO: And like with most of HoYo's games, there's a lot of romantic subtext, but never anything explicit.
they know that if they making anything explicit, people "there" will go apeshit with muh waifus..

Reactions: SneakyTrinky

Pulao's Cunny

Jun 30, 2022
they know that if they making anything explicit, people "there" will go apeshit with muh waifus..
Tis true for most gacha games nowadays, but HoYo's previous games before the success they were met with with Genshin, were much more explicit. I mean HI3rd had full on Lesbian couples in game, that kissed and everything despite how that sort of content is viewed over there. Before HoYo had the CN government breathing down their necks, they definitely had a "don't give a f*ck" approach to that kinda thing. :ROFLMAO:

Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019
Tis true for most gacha games nowadays, but HoYo's previous games before the success they were met with with Genshin, were much more explicit. I mean HI3rd had full on Lesbian couples in game, that kissed and everything despite how that sort of content is viewed over there. Before HoYo had the CN government breathing down their necks, they definitely had a "don't give a f*ck" approach to that kinda thing. :ROFLMAO:
Everything went downhill due to costumes.

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
The kisses were always in external media, never the game itself. Still, the relationships were as close to canon as you can get. This still didn't stop mihoyo from making everyone love the captain, not that I'm complaining about it.