Salva95O

Nov 2, 2021
Guys is there some kind of story in this game or is it just sandbox? I have never downloaded this game can anyone tell me why it is so famous?

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Guys is there some kind of story in this game or is it just sandbox? I have never downloaded this game can anyone tell me why it is so famous?
There is two game modes: Sandbox and Story mode.

The story is in development but some elements can already be played. Tho keep in mind its still very under construction so dialogues arent final polish, animations are missing, game world is still very rough looking.. and so on.

The sandbox mode is a way for peopple to make their own content with the assets we currently have in the game. It als is starting to grow a modding community around it so the possibilities are very numerous.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Guys is there some kind of story in this game or is it just sandbox?
It is supposed to have a story but it really doesn't have one. Has a few "quests" on an incomplete map with a lot of placeholders.

I have never downloaded this game can anyone tell me why it is so famous?
Graphics and lots of animations, that's it. You can read reviews section if you don't believe me.
There is also a "sandbox" mode but that's just used(by me and I am assuming a lot of other people too) as a sex animation viewer. You can also create some scenes in it but doing so requires knowledge in certain areas and a lot of time especially if you want to create a playable and fun to play scene.

etccettza

Mar 15, 2023
Any significant difference between the UE5 vs UE4 build for this game? Also is it better if I download the UE4 build for a mid spec laptop?

Yappa

Oct 21, 2019
who gives af about a story
all i care aboot is new spicy animations i can use in sandbox

also I have a proposal since i know the dev scours these threads :

proposal 1 .png

this could see potential issues with insertion looking odd being transparent, so if possible having just the dick / lower half fully opaque vs upper half transparent that would be ideal

Saylapimp

Jan 23, 2023
Wish there were more gay animations! Some of the female/male female/female groups have more than most male/male combined. Gimme some more Max and Zumon!

Reactions: Yappa

Yappa

Oct 21, 2019
Wish there were more gay animations! Some of the female/male female/female groups have more than most male/male combined. Gimme some more Max and Zumon!
Very much this
I am not attracted to humans much so when i stumbled on just how many beast are paired with female humans it was baffling. So many not ported over to beast x beast or male human x beast.
Not that it's vital, but man it would be nice. It doesn't seem like much effort to port them over but what do I know? Lot of tinkering with body sizes and positioning, but the main meat of the animations are quite literally just there.

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes