Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Been a while since I tried a build of this. I've enjoyed most of the updates I've seen but I don't think I'm a fan of the one orgasm in combat for an instant loss. Personally, I very much enjoy combat lewding so it just feels like that gets cut short when it's over so fast.
Thank you for the feedback, we will see if we can raise it to two or something.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
It's not. I was stuck on this too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually, you don't have to get into a fight, you can go directly go to sleep. (Unless I'm thinking about the wrong branch haha)
The Ishan fight is something completely optional.

One thing to note, this version is on 0.6d where steam is on 0.6h, which fixes some bugs in the slime quest.

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Hello, I was wondering how much futa/trans content will be added to the game by the time it's don? I ask this because futa/trans content is my main fetish. If you would be willing to answer I would appreciate it.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hello, I was wondering how much futa/trans content will be added to the game by the time it's don? I ask this because futa/trans content is my main fetish. If you would be willing to answer I would appreciate it.
That is a good question, we have no concrete plans on how much we will go into that kink.
But we have at least 3 characters that are futa that we want to explore more. I just can't say how many scenes it will be in the future.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
A small but important update folks :geek:

We've now started maintaining an active development roadmap on for easy viewing.
You'll be able to find and track all the latest updates on our game's development progress, upcoming features, and future plans over there.

Alternatively, you can also keep tabs on Trello related updates as well as work-in-progress elements via our Discord channel which you can join .

Regards,
C-A Team

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes