4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I hope the creator will not waste his time on this boring business ;)
No more boring than yet another game about a slut who can't make it any other way than spreading her legs or being too stupid to otherwise avoid dumb situations.

Here's to hoping she'll get Hep C, the incurable kind and her guy will find out what she's really been doing and dump her, before he catches the STD's she'll get. Everyone will find out what she's really been doing, the ex will tell her dad to ruin her family life (she deserves it we all know that) then all her 'hard work' will come crashing down and she'll realize she's no better than the whores on the streets she's imitating and be true to her nature.

Then the real corruption game can begin and we see just how far down the rabbit hole into being an animal she can go.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
SBG, I was so excited to see your new update. Jennifer looks so hot in these slut and whore outfits and the outfits are fantastic. This one pic reminds me of a very hot Angelina Jolie, back in the day. I would love to see her as a redhead whore/prostitute/slut. Hopefully, she starts loving the prostitute/whore/slut lifestyle enough that she starts doing it as a side gig for herself, without the department or hubby knowing about it.
The art and the story are just wonderful.

Screenshot 2024-05-18 000316.png

BTW, I just love Jen's skinny legs and not so big boobs. She's perfect.

Last edited:

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
No there's some sex scenes, blowjobs, penetration. But it looks so-so. It's like the whole game is 4/5, but sex scenes are 2/5 max.
This is true. The developer has never succeeded in sex scenes.))
It has already been written many times to make at least more distant angles, but as we see there is no result... Perhaps the only good general angle in the game was in the sex scene with the blonde in the 3rd chapter, and was only one for the entire scene.)

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I haven't yet played the game, but the "undercover" idea for adult entertainment (p0rn) is always a great idea.
Girl/wife is not a slut, but for love of duty she act like the worst slut.

Reactions: zOrg5

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
I enjoyed 'The Twelve Days of Christmas' because Amy was an appealing MC and the loyalty mechanics meant you really had to work to balance her relationship with paying off the debt. I gave up on 'Misfits' because the plot branching became nonsensical and you couldn't pick Amy. :)

'Undercover' is looking good so far, with greatly improved renders, nostalgic sound effects and (so far) meaningful choices. Mrs Crumble and Tiddles gave me flashbacks to Mrs Slocum in 'Are You Being Served', who used every possible double entendre when talking about her pussy. Memories of the 70's. :geek:

Jen has Amy's beautiful eyes and a similarly practical view to achieving her goals, but is nowhere near as slutty - so far. Will be interesting to see what the future brings, as I can see her laying a trap for Sal Romano as an alternative to total submission for his blackmail.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
A question I always ask when I see a new game with a female protagonist, will there be a lesbian path?
And me having to read that questions again and again can happily answer no. It did come up already, the girl has a boyfriend and a huge part of this games goal is to keep him

Reactions: Sadowdark

RacistSanta

Jun 30, 2021
No more boring than yet another game about a slut who can't make it any other way than spreading her legs or being too stupid to otherwise avoid dumb situations.

Here's to hoping she'll get Hep C, the incurable kind and her guy will find out what she's really been doing and dump her, before he catches the STD's she'll get. Everyone will find out what she's really been doing, the ex will tell her dad to ruin her family life (she deserves it we all know that) then all her 'hard work' will come crashing down and she'll realize she's no better than the whores on the streets she's imitating and be true to her nature.

Then the real corruption game can begin and we see just how far down the rabbit hole into being an animal she can go.
I would actually love to play that.

• Haha
Reactions: atrebor68

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Good God, boys, cheating is in the tags. Instead of complaining about it, just pick up your marbles and find a game you like. Tiddley Winks, Hopscotch, and if your are so daring, how about Donkey Kong, Pac Man, or Asteroids? Spend you time, making your own vanilla game, where life is hunky-dory and lovey-dovey. The dev is not going to be manipulated by you NTR-hating whack jobs. It's the dev's game and so it is the dev's world. Get off his/her planet.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Good God, boys, cheating is in the tags. Instead of complaining about it, just pick up your marbles and find a game you like. Tiddley Winks, Hopscotch, and if your are so daring, how about Donkey Kong, Pac Man, or Asteroids? Spend you time, making your own vanilla game, where life is hunky-dory and lovey-dovey. The dev is not going to be manipulated by you NTR-hating whack jobs. It's the dev's game and so it is the dev's world. Get off his/her planet.
After all, there is a second route without cheating

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
If you are regarding my dislike your comment, I have nothing against cheating in this game, just against the way you want it. Secondly, I don't like what you call Angelina Jolie's look. I prefer her pale skin to the poop colored skin. I don’t understand why the developer changes the skin color (hair too).
And that is fine, you can complain about the art, just be nice about it. This is somebody's work and they are putting it out there for free. They invest their free time (some have very little free time), blood, sweat and tears to make it. All I ask is just show some respect. Making a game isn't easy ( I know that I can't do it). The dev posts what is in the game, and what's it about. If you don't like the tags, just move on, it's that simple. I do it all the time, but, usually, I might play the first 5-10 minutes to check it out. Sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't. Sometimes, the art or the story will capture me and I play a game I would normally not even consider.
I am fine with folks who hate NTR, but, if they tell you that NTR, cheating is in the game, and sometimes they tell you that it's avoidable and they still complain,....., well. Take a walk in a devs shoes.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes