• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Guys, tinfoil hat time. Hear me out... Summer lives on, inside one or some of the other characters.

There are flashbacks and hints of ER / hospital and that Nika saw summer one last time but cut off and didn't speak on it.

Amber: But not the last time you saw her?
Nika: *You slowly shake your head* I did see her one more time and-...

Nika connects with some people, like Bella, as if he had known her for so long, and she mentions that she feels the same when you go to the gym with her. Something happened with her twin sister, and she might have been involved, others like Sasha etc. might have as well. It's possible they all ended up in some huge accident (or victims of some kind of attack).

What if the reason Nika feels like he is connecting with them so easily is because... Perhaps summer's heart, other organs, are inside some of these others because she died and the others were able to be saved because of her. People who get donated implants often say sometimes things change, like they like eating something they never have before... It's a stretch on logic, but in this game-world, he could be "connecting" with her in this sense.

What do you guys think? XD
That's an interesting idea: I've assumed Nika was the person in ER, are you thinking it was Summer, and that Nika was with her there? If that was the case, he'd know something more about her than she's missing like he told Vic. I guess there's nothing explicitly showing it was Nika that was injured.

As far as Summer being an organ donor, that'd take way too long to explain in a VN (well too long to make it plausible), and would be a pretty difficult plot point for most people to swallow. Blood types and other suitability things would make it hard for there to be matches, and other than Bella's sister, we don't know of anyone who might have had such an extreme accident. Vic would've mentioned if there was any kind of operation like that, and we see no scars on her.

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
That's an interesting idea: I've assumed Nika was the person in ER, are you thinking it was Summer, and that Nika was with her there? If that was the case, he'd know something more about her than she's missing like he told Vic. I guess there's nothing explicitly showing it was Nika that was injured.

As far as Summer being an organ donor, that'd take way too long to explain in a VN (well too long to make it plausible), and would be a pretty difficult plot point for most people to swallow. Blood types and other suitability things would make it hard for there to be matches, and other than Bella's sister, we don't know of anyone who might have had such an extreme accident. Vic would've mentioned if there was any kind of operation like that, and we see no scars on her.
I guess that's true, time to take off the tinfoil hat :(
Well, blood type might not be as much of an issue if they are all... related to Zane XD haha... okay REALLY taking the tinfoil hat off now :cry:

Reactions: John972

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Guys, tinfoil hat time. Hear me out... Summer lives on, inside one or some of the other characters.

There are flashbacks and hints of ER / hospital and that Nika saw summer one last time but cut off and didn't speak on it.

Amber: But not the last time you saw her?
Nika: *You slowly shake your head* I did see her one more time and-...

Nika connects with some people, like Bella, as if he had known her for so long, and she mentions that she feels the same when you go to the gym with her. Something happened with her twin sister, and she might have been involved, others like Sasha etc. might have as well. It's possible they all ended up in some huge accident (or victims of some kind of attack).

What if the reason Nika feels like he is connecting with them so easily is because... Perhaps summer's heart, other organs, are inside some of these others because she died and the others were able to be saved because of her. People who get donated implants often say sometimes things change, like they like eating something they never have before... It's a stretch on logic, but in this game-world, he could be "connecting" with her in this sense. Taking this logic in, besides the beginning prank pulled on her, it would also add on to why Nami feels some kind of resentment / jealousy towards Bella, if a part of Summer was inside her for example, but even if not, Sasha might be related in this sense. She certainly eyes Nika, a lot.

What do you guys think? XD
Plausible.

Goth Girl got Summer's heart and she just cannot fathom why she suddenly feels this attraction and obsession with some irrelevant, boorish emo guy she doesn't know. That perfectly explains the "what da f^^k?" expression she always has whenever she's near Nika. :illuminati::KEK:

However, you may be on the right track though... Summer's missing and Nika doesn't yet consciously know he got her lungs in an emergency transplant. :) ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Raynare69

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I guess that's true, time to take off the tinfoil hat :(
Well, blood type might not be as much of an issue if they are all... related to Zane XD haha... okay REALLY taking the tinfoil hat off now :cry:
Just reminded myself of the scene for the script - "Get him to OR 4!" So it's either Nika looking at another guy (angles are wrong to be what Nika sees if he's the patient), or it's the most obvious answer being it's Nika remembering what happened to him. It's definitely a guy though.

Reactions: John972

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Just reminded myself of the scene for the script - "Get him to OR 4!" So it's either Nika looking at another guy (angles are wrong to be what Nika sees if he's the patient), or it's the most obvious answer being it's Nika remembering what happened to him. It's definitely a guy though.
Yeah, it's definitely a first person memory Nika has of being on a gurney.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022

Also, something makes me feel like he does know a lot more than we're given, but I think he has it shut in the back of his mind...

For example, besides talking with Amber and cutting off, or some other conversations even, there was that conversation when he met Elsa at the fancy restaurant with Bella.

Elsa: It's been so long. I... I thought I'd never see you again, afte-...
Nika: You don't need to mention 'it'.

They could simply be talking about Summer (being gone now for whatever reason.) However, Bella asks him what 'it' is and he tells her it's none of her business. And on this path you've most likely already told her about Summer anyway... So it was perhaps.. Witnessing or seeing her, at her end.

He also cut off why or when he saw Summer for the very last time when speaking to Amber. Regardless if you don't buy my tinfoil hat theory, the hospital thing might still be true. It might have been summer there and not him, and he has the memory repressed deep in the back of his mind.

4.40 star(s) 487 Votes