• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py SAAT - Substance Abuse Awareness Training [v0.3.3] [The Dark Moonshine]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
I hope you can complete the first before moving to other games, it will be time consuming, and you may even have chances of abandoning the game because of the negativity, will try the game and hope it's like the other game.
Mesmerized will be completed in parallel of SAAT, with only 3 chapters to the end.
Quantum Loop is done by other persons, so they don't overlap.
I'm waiting for your opinion, thanks!

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I like the game, but ffs finish the other games first!

One abandoned and now 3 games on the go at the same time, does not sound like a formula for success.

Split focus and sure way to disappoint as the progress will slow for all games :(

Please prove you are the exception dev, if you can manage to develop and complete 3 games at the same time then my hat is off to you sir.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
SubstanceAbuseAwarenessTraining-0.3.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: The Dark Moonshine

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
I like the game, but ffs finish the other games first!

One abandoned and now 3 games on the go at the same time, does not sound like a formula for success.

Split focus and sure way to disappoint as the progress will slow for all games :(

Please prove you are the exception dev, if you can manage to develop and complete 3 games at the same time then my hat is off to you sir.
No one is abandoned (yes, it's from F95 point of view but not in reality), Quantum Loop 2d was reworked to 3d.

As told, mesmerized & SAAT are done by the same team and seeing Mesmerized end, we preferred to introduce SAAT before the end of Mesmerized.
Instead, Quantum Loop is done by another team.

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
View attachment 3599462

Overview:
Chrissy is the perfect girl-next-door, devoted, dismissed, and a little naïve.
Or maybe not.
She needs someone to warn her about the big sins in life: smoking, drinking, drugs, and, obviously, sex.
And who else can that someone be but you?
Get ready for Substance Abuse Awareness Training!

Thread Updated: 2024-03-05
Release Date: 2024-03-05
Developer: The Dark Moonshine - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.3
Language: English,
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3599482 View attachment 3599602 View attachment 3599603 View attachment 3599604 View attachment 3599605 View attachment 3599606 View attachment 3599609
This is much better than I expected it to be!

Reactions: The Dark Moonshine
Apr 18, 2022
Ah yes sex, the greatest sin of all thanks to which life even exists. So sinful. :sneaky::coffee:
Life existed for quite a long time before sex were even a thing and it still isn't for many life forms. So while it is nice and all, sex can't take credit for the existence of life in general.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes