wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Status Update

Progress Log 0.18.3

last updated 30 May

NEW - unlocking unlimited pregnancy for girls with 6 kids!

New code implementing unlimited kids. The new kids will not be tracked (only will have counter), and you don't have to give them names. It will trigger after the birth of her 6th kid.

Main story:
Oliver will talk about his sister Vicky - 5% completed
AirPort - visit manager - 5% completed

Girls:
Girls Screen - add more girls - 80% completed
Anna - unlock unlimited kids - 0% completed
Dora - unlock unlimited kids - 0% completed
Moko - unlock unlimited kids - 0% completed
Rebeca - will have up to 6 kids and unlock unlimited kids - 0% completed
Ema story - (Vote poll choice) - 10% completed
Naomi - Improvement - to make her pregnant for the first time, she will arrive only on the day of ovulation (which is one day in the month). Now the new update will allow her to arrive during the 7 days ovulation period and you don't depend of only one day which you can miss by mistake and wait 30 more days) - 100%completed

BugFix:
Love points of some girls are above 100% - 100% completed
Ema - in one play path, talking with her will not give you option to visit and have sex during the night - 100% completed
Spell and grammar (small fixes) - on going
Naomi - if she come for the first time, during the night you can miss her sex if you sleep with other girl. Now evening the game will force you to sleep in your bed and will not break the event. - 100%completed
Anna -sex - it was mixed between the old and new hair style - 100% completed
Ema could arrive before Anna - from now, Ema can't arrive before Anna - 100% completed

As always, I will keep adding content here. Keep an eye out for more.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
does anyone know if Alina has a time or a count of how many times you have to have sex with her before she can get pregnant ... cause i noticed .. for my run thru her day is 7 ...i've had sex with her about 4 times already ... so when day 7 arrived i had sex with her .... reloaded several times now .. and she won't get pregnant ...
i mean i know Maria does have a certain amount of times to ave sex with her before she can get pregnant .. so Maria's day varies supposed to be day 1 .. but i've had her at different days depending on when we have sex ...
and i thought maybe Alina has a count also :unsure:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
does anyone know if Alina has a time or a count of how many times you have to have sex with her before she can get pregnant ... cause i noticed .. for my run thru her day is 7 ...i've had sex with her about 4 times already ... so when day 7 arrived i had sex with her .... reloaded several times now .. and she won't get pregnant ...
i mean i know Maria does have a certain amount of times to ave sex with her before she can get pregnant .. so Maria's day varies supposed to be day 1 .. but i've had her at different days depending on when we have sex ...
and i thought maybe Alina has a count also :unsure:
Not sure if she has count never checked that for any of the girls. The last time I knocked her up I had sex with her 4 times when she was ovulating knocked her up 4th time 3 of the times I pulled her down hard. I know in one of my other playthroughs I didn't pull down hard when she was ovulating and I didn't knock her up that time had to wait till next time she was ovulating

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Not sure if she has count never checked that for any of the girls. The last time I knocked her up I had sex with her 4 times when she was ovulating knocked her up 4th time 3 of the times I pulled her down hard. I know in one of my other playthroughs I didn't pull down hard when she was ovulating and I didn't knock her up that time had to wait till next time she was ovulating
i always pull her down hard and deep ;)

Reactions: wookie ookie
3.90 star(s) 92 Votes