blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
Hey Everyone,

I have just opened up the discord to the public! You can all join with this link (X0R can we add a discord link to OP?"

Publicly available channels:

- General Chat
- Game Help
- Bug reports
- Announcements
- Alexa interface (get flair for your favourite character)

and more!

So join up today! Let me know if you have any issues joining or accessing the discord.

View attachment 3687742

...they won't even suspect this is my clever way to get more steam wishlist additions...
Are you gonna sell anywhere other than steam?

buda886

Jan 15, 2019
how to clear old saves?
I deleted game/saves but they sill shown in game.

maybe there is a way to clear all old data and play game as new?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
how to clear old saves?
I deleted game/saves but they sill shown in game.

maybe there is a way to clear all old data and play game as new?
If PC, need to clean them out of your appdata\renpy folder too.
Yell out if you don't know how to do that.

buda886

Jan 15, 2019
Once you get the game open, go to 'Preferences' and turn it off there.
I didn't mean turn off. I wanted to reset. I want it on, since some scenes are repeatable.
in another words, how to delete all data and play the game as if i never played it before. deleting appdata didn't help

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I didn't mean turn off. I wanted to reset. I want it on, since some scenes are repeatable.
in another words, how to delete all data and play the game as if i never played it before. deleting appdata didn't help
You should be able to shut the game down. Delete everything in the game/saves folder including the persistent file. Then delete the whole "SexBot-1612013657" folder in the appdata/renpy folder. Then reopen game, it should be a clean install with nothing in it. Exactly like your first time playing.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I am quite irritated. I have read several times here, that the game as been modified due to some Patreon rules (Patreon to hell! - by the way) and that there is no mind controlling, NTR causing virus anymore, but only clones or robot copies or something like that. The problem is: I have played the actual version until its end and have not seen anything of these changes.
Did I do something wrong? Did I understand something wrong? :unsure:
Feels like I played a slightly different game like that, which has been discussed the last weeks here.o_O

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes