Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Does it make sense to try out this game if I am not interested in the "pin" content at all? Or is it that the game feels obviously incomplete without it?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
:(

(the people should really stop using the netorare tag for every variation of ntr -.- it would save a lot time of downloading a game which you will delete after downloading.)
From what I understand the content crosses into ntr territory in some scenes but the girls never leave the MC.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How much "netorare" is actually in this game? The last time I played the game it was just about netorase.
The main theme is NTS aka Swinging and that is never going to change. Alex is very adamant on that.

Does it make sense to try out this game if I am not interested in the "pin" content at all? Or is it that the game feels obviously incomplete without it?
It's currently about 60/40 in terms of Swinging Focus vs Harem/Sergil and girls. You can still see a lot of scenes without seeing any Pin content

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SecretCareCafe-0.8.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: abirvg

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, last time i played game in january, it works good and smootly. Now, when i download new version, game become lagging as hell and freezing. Going in schreech soound and window become white. Then i closing game. Is game become too costly for normal PC?

Last edited:

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
I playing on MSI Dragon Windows 10, for reference i playing Last Hope, Third Crisis etc just fine. Do i need specific drivers or i cant play on my Intel R, GeForce GTX 1650 card anymore?

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes