• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
He could've just thrown in some "oh I can't transform during sexy times because your powers interfere with mine" line to excuse it all, or just ignore those requests like he'll continue ignoring everyone that doesn't like his Squirrel Girl. He probably just doesn't like blueberries, that or the idea of coding her transformations scares him. The possibility of a Zero/Rogue/Mystique threeway would also be dangerously kinky for Patreon's rules, he'd have to retcon Mystique to be Rogue's landlord.
in the Evo cartoon Mystique is actually Rogue's mother. So you're kinda funny with how on the nose with that latter comment. Yes that means she's related to Nightcrawler. (Unless I'm mistaken been a while since I watched the Evo cartoon)

• Wow
Reactions: armond

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
in the Evo cartoon Mystique is actually Rogue's mother. So you're kinda funny with how on the nose with that latter comment. Yes that means she's related to Nightcrawler. (Unless I'm mistaken been a while since I watched the Evo cartoon)
Mistaken, I'm afraid. Mystique in Evo is still "just" a mother via adoption. Rogue was adopted at age 4, iirc.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
While we are on the topic of Mystique and pregnancy, I recently found out that Marvel retconed her into being Nightcrawler's biological father. Apparently, Jean is also now the "father" of Hope Summers, lol. Comics be wild sometimes.
I assume anything after 2012 doesn't count, comic writing was bad before that but got a tonne worse after.

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
I assume anything after 2012 doesn't count, comic writing was bad before that but got a tonne worse after.
On one hand (as we all know), an original idea was to make Mystique Kurt's father.
On the other hand, it's equally well-known that editorial called the writer a very mean word regarding his intelligence and was ordered not to be stupid.

While Kurt's father being a literal demon was a bit "meh" (mostly due to being so obvious), Marvel still ran with it for years. The amount of retconning & gymnastics required to make Mystique his daddy was absolutely absurd.

• Wow
Reactions: armond and Zepheral

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
While we are on the topic of Mystique and pregnancy, I recently found out that Marvel retconed her into being Nightcrawler's biological father. Apparently, Jean is also now the "father" of Hope Summers, lol. Comics be wild sometimes.
And they gonna retconed Spiderman into fucking kitty.

1716002981620.png

• Wow
Reactions: armond

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
Just because it's a pirate site doesn't mean you can leave your manners at home. F95 has a few house rules too, you know?

Secondly, even Prime, the creator of the Rogue-LE-Prime mod can totally understand Oni not wanting help with his project. Even though Prime and some on the Rogue-LE Modding Discord server have offered to help Oni several times for free.

Besides, that's not entirely true. Prime has already sent bugfixes to Oni several times, which Oni has also implemented into the game.

I just think it's a bit strong to insult someone you don't know so harshly just because he doesn't keep up with the updates fast enough for which you haven't paid a cent yourself.
expecting kindness on the internet. lmao

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes