• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BabacuLa

May 3, 2024
View attachment 3598593 Today is Racers Day! Tiana finally gets her justice! Does she inspire you to join the Racers and check out the latest update? Check out here -
You should have put Tiana there:

tiana.jpg

It is so rare to see a hot chocolate babe like Tiana in AVNs these days.

I hope she will get more scene time and a lot of lewd scenes in future episodes.

:BootyTime:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I'm pretty caught up actually nowadays, since I have started using F95Checker. Before that I was all over the place :ROFLMAO:
I just use google sheets I never tried f95checker but I think id still prefer to do it manually. As it's easy for me to forget what version I played last since I don't always play the newest update and easy to keep track of that on sheets lol. Yeah I need to start to play updates a bit more often instead of other games especially since I been playing more regular video games again.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I just use google sheets I never tried f95checker but I think id still prefer to do it manually. As it's easy for me to forget what version I played last since I don't always play the newest update and easy to keep track of that on sheets lol. Yeah I need to start to play updates a bit more often instead of other games especially since I been playing more regular video games again.
I find it really useful, it does a lot of stuff that I need. If you play a lot of AVNs it's a bother to set it up for the first time as you have to add all of them manually, but after that it's a godsend.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
You should have put Tiana there:

View attachment 3599708

It is so rare to see a hot chocolate babe like Tiana in AVNs these days.

I hope she will get more scene time and a lot of lewd scenes in future episodes.

:BootyTime:
Indeed, it's almost criminal the small amount of ebony chicks in AVNs, there are some black chicks out there but very few are atractive, and Tiana has some tasty chocolate booty that I wanna get a taste in this update.

superwulfram

Mar 19, 2018
Fun Fact, F95checker keeps track of the last version that you marked as played (its how I know where and how many updates back I am when I skip to save up)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Fun Fact, F95checker keeps track of the last version that you marked as played (its how I know where and how many updates back I am when I skip to save up)
o it does then maybe i'll check it out as that is my main concern with the program and why I never used it.

Reactions: tslojr

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
o it does then maybe i'll check it out as that is my main concern with the program and why I never used it.
I gave up tryin to get it to work and I'm too damn old to play cat and mouse with it. If WillyJL would make it a one click(or four) and done for old dogs like me, I'd use it.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Well, like old school, I have a notepad in the folder where I keep all the AVNs, where I write down the version of each game and what mod I have installed for my future self :ROFLMAO:.
From time to time, when I enter a thread, I check that the version number matches what I have written down in the notepad and that's it :WeSmart:.

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes