• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Puppetmaster Collection [2023-11-05] [Puppetmaster]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ivarr_993

Jun 22, 2023
Working on it, the program i use has been updated with a new UI look, so i am trying to get the hang of it. The problem is everytime i convert the video to 60fps it get crazy big like 13GB big an i dont know why it gets so big it should not be that so i am trying to figure out whats going on with the program.
Oh i didn't know, btw thank you in advance i'm not gonna bother your more.

Reactions: Icerock12

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Working on it, the program i use has been updated with a new UI look, so i am trying to get the hang of it. The problem is everytime i convert the video to 60fps it get crazy big like 13GB big an i dont know why it gets so big it should not be that so i am trying to figure out whats going on with the program.
what is the video bitrate?

ertzbert

May 12, 2020
It may be as simple as you already figured out. Doing it well takes a lot of time and effort, and lets be real even the "good" cum shots from animators don't really behave accurately. So my best guess is he figured out that doing it the quick and easy way saved him a lot of time and aggravation and he isn't losing any revenue from it.
well, just imagine he would just concentrate on doing very good cumshot animations and physics. With the good story and setting that would skyrocket his revenue

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote