JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
I think I can add this to the game eventually. The main question is how to present it. Since the heroine is clothed, she would instantly lose clothes during sex and then instantly get them back, wouldn't look very natural. So what I'm considering maybe as a game over animation.

PrinceAsher

Mar 27, 2020
I think I can add this to the game eventually. The main question is how to present it. Since the heroine is clothed, she would instantly lose clothes during sex and then instantly get them back, wouldn't look very natural. So what I'm considering maybe as a game over animation.
Actually, I think this would be a good start for a "complete nude mod" since the heroine wears clothes throughout the game. However, the amount of work and time to revamp all animations to make the character nude is quite questionable.

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Wow, it really sounds great, and very promising, I bet it will be a great mod, keep up the good work brother, we will support you! ;)

SpookySylv

May 3, 2023
Not sure why nobody attempted this yet but with the decrypted data.win it is now possible to add the animations of this thread into the actual game. I already managed to add FulynHere's animation:

View attachment 3620866
Fantastic work! :love: How'd you extend the in-game animation to use FulynHere's full animation like that? All I could figure out in that Undertale mod program was just replacing some of the sprites that were already there. But it looks like you gave this more stages and fit the whole thing in?

Feb 11, 2020
I just had a thought about this. Maybe a fabulous modder can add clothes as an additional, smaller HP bar/guage with only a few hits worth in it, but it reduces actual HP damage taken until its destroyed. Clothes can then be picked up or replenished like the ammo and HP drops we saw in the mods and sex scenes will play a nude version or alt if there is one.
(And, by the by, the mods we have should be added onto the front page of this thread as a link so we don't lose them in the 75 pages of comments)

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
I just had a thought about this. Maybe a fabulous modder can add clothes as an additional, smaller HP bar/guage with only a few hits worth in it, but it reduces actual HP damage taken until its destroyed. Clothes can then be picked up or replenished like the ammo and HP drops we saw in the mods and sex scenes will play a nude version or alt if there is one.
(And, by the by, the mods we have should be added onto the front page of this thread as a link so we don't lose them in the 75 pages of comments)
Unfortunately the problem is the sprites, not the idea. Currently, only a few sex poses have nude variants, so to implement something like you suggested, someone will have to re-draw the full sprite set, which is a huge amount of work. (and definitely not something that I will do myself, I offer coding, but art is not my field)

Last edited:

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Fantastic work! :love: How'd you extend the in-game animation to use FulynHere's full animation like that? All I could figure out in that Undertale mod program was just replacing some of the sprites that were already there. But it looks like you gave this more stages and fit the whole thing in?
I wrote new code for it. It's not too difficult, but you'll need some programming experience, I can explain what I changed if that interests but yeah definitely goes beyond the scope of just UMT. Regardless, if you want to mod this game, I'd not recommend you to explore the programming side for now since we are already several people writing code mods, what we need now is someone to draw/edit sprites.

SpookySylv

May 3, 2023
I wrote new code for it. It's not too difficult, but you'll need some programming experience, I can explain what I changed if that interests but yeah definitely goes beyond the scope of just UMT. Regardless, if you want to mod this game, I'd not recommend you to explore the programming side for now since we are already several people writing code mods, what we need now is someone to draw/edit sprites.
Well, any possibility of implementing this full animation I found? Could be pretty great in-game, especially with the right sounds. =)

(Source was a user on Pixiv named Sai. They have a few other nude animations they made, too, so there may be some potential there.)
View attachment d29d569c-92f2-4f92-9fd4-22b32e2489a9.mp4

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes