Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
Thank you dev, I literally was 10 minutes ago there and I still cannot see what scenes are in it, I am of course not telling you to make them public to see but I at least want to know that if I pledge some money I get my worth in content. I only have a general overview. Anyway I do not wish to have bad blood with any of you, I wish you the best in your game and when I have enough I hope I can pledge as well :)

DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Thank you dev, I literally was 10 minutes ago there and I still cannot see what scenes are in it, I am of course not telling you to make them public to see but I at least want to know that if I pledge some money I get my worth in content. I only have a general overview. Anyway I do not wish to have bad blood with any of you, I wish you the best in your game and when I have enough I hope I can pledge as well :)
It's okay, I'm pretty chill actually.
Of course it's sucks to got your game leaked, but I also a veteran in this site so I know how this site works.

I thank Alley for come to my defense and I personally thank him for that, it is understandable since he is also a dev, have close tie to New World Paradise, make one piece game also and my friend.

A lot of patrons don't want to share it before the public release because I promise them to make an extra scene for the game if there is no leak.

So please just wait for the public mate, cheers.

Last edited:

The Alley Guy

Have you played Booty Hunter today?
Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Man, I am an old member here and a fellow artist. In fact I even tried to buy it with my paypal just a few minutes ago just to see I didn't have enough in it xD (barely use it) What I AM trying to do is learn what scenes are in it, how is the storyline moving etc etc, which is locked behind an understandable "paywall". As we have no changelog or anything as of now. However your behaviour is making YOU kinda sus. There are a ton of posts in this site requesting for newer versions of whatever game, spamming with no info just straight up begging or asking, which pretty much IS the accused behaviour. I see no one in most of them doing what you are doing right now. Why did you pick the one dude who is here 8 years now and try to point fingers in a place where almost everyone does it? Come on now. That's like going on Pirate Bay and accusing people of seeding and illegally downloading games and movies. That's the ONLY reason why they are there in the first place xD
I couldn't understand what your time on the site has to do with this. I used your post as an example, but what I said doesn't apply only to you—it applies to everyone.

I'm talking about this because Dingo is my friend, and I know how upset he gets when the version he worked hard on for two months gets leaked.

I'm not asking for the end of piracy—that's impossible, and it would be hypocritical of me to demand it. But there's a big difference between pirating from a major AAA company and pirating from an indie developer.

Especially when that indie developer is offering their game for free—all you have to do is wait.

What I'm asking for here is just common sense. I'm not telling anyone what to do, and we all have the free will to do whatever we want, but every action has a consequence. If you like an indie developer's project, consider supporting them, or at least don't make things harder for them.

The Alley Guy

Have you played Booty Hunter today?
Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
I'm sorry if I came across as rude. I care about the project and Dingo's well-being, and I hope you understand what I meant.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sanjimelorine

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
Ah also, I apologize
I'm sorry if I came across as rude. I care about the project and Dingo's well-being, and I hope you understand what I meant.
Hey my man all is good! You sound like a good guy so I am sorry too if I came off too aggressive while I was defending my statements. Have a good one! Didn't think I would find people who actually give a sh*t about one another here! Bravo sir. :)

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
[/QUOTE]

Of course! Can't wait to see what you got in store this time! BTW when do you plan for it to go public?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DingoDeer

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
NewWorldParadise-0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Parodies of One Piece make me realize Oda is one horny mf since the "base" is already there for these kinds of games. :ROFLMAO:

In an alternate universe, he's just doing hentai or a manga for adults. But it wouldn't matter because I bet the same people would still be reading the shit out of it. LOL

Kainit103

Jun 5, 2020
Error in the game

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 536, in main
renpy.savetoken.upgrade_all_savefiles()
File "renpy/savetoken.py", line 251, in upgrade_all_savefiles
with open(upgraded_txt, "a") as f:
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'C:\\Users\\\udc84E\udc84r\udc84s\udc84u\udc84~\udc84y\udc84\udc91\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/tokens\\upgraded.txt'

aa8247131

Sep 12, 2022
TashigiWhy can’t I use lubricant to complete anal sex?Why can’t I use lubricant to complete anal sex?

XxDarkLord15xX

Jun 9, 2018
Can't wait to try this game out!:sneaky: Thank you!!

Edit: rip surprised im still considered a new member after being on this site since 2018 lol.... this is what I get for not commenting.

Kevodi

Mar 14, 2023
It's okay, I'm pretty chill actually.
Of course it's sucks to got your game leaked, but I also a veteran in this site so I know how this site works.

I thank Alley for come to my defense and I personally thank him for that, it is understandable since he is also a dev, have close tie to New World Paradise, make one piece game also and my friend.

A lot of patrons don't want to share it before the public release because I promise them to make an extra scene for the game if there is no leak.

you aren't a dev you are a father, your game is so cool and the design woah really great,nice job you are doing here
;)

• Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 11 Votes