DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Just so you are aware of a potential minor problem I got the following after clearing the prison on calendar day 11 (as far as I could tell) and then Sadi called me Captain:
Image 'Nawkama1" not found. scrolling across the top of the screen. Has happened a few times and yes I have restarted a few times.

New bug occurring on day 21. Strength 20.5, Reputation 22, respect 1. Selecting Hunt and instead it takes me to the prison to catch prisoners and there is no prisoners so the game won't move forward. Only thing that has changed is I got to touch Sadis' tits last night.
holy shit no one reporting this bug to me yet.
and I just realized it used to be an old code that I end up not using but somehow forgot to delete lmao.
this is bad, I'm fixing it right now.

the second bug will be fixed if you just train once again.

also you should join our discord and report the bug there (if you find more).

thanks mate!

Reactions: circuitarity

Telynohn

Mar 18, 2021
B) I am on Sadi "Go to Prison" 2 hearts no matter how many repeats I try, is this another bug or is it a stat lock thing?
Exploring each option is something you should do whenever you think you re stuck. In this case both "let her" and "dont". I was afraid that I got stuck at Tashigis first anal scene becaus I used lube with her each time. Turns out you have to try going "dry", using spit and lube to get further. If that doesnt help work on your rep with her. Some options, like chatting, reward you with rep points and some dont.

Thank you man!
I will try to fixed Tashigi anal sex scene in the next update!
And for Domino, I don't think I can put more expression to her. It's just Domino is such a flat girl in manga and anime, since NWP really trying to make it as close as possible to the source material, well...
Also she is just a side content in arc 1, while Tashigi and Hina is the main girls.
Maybe I will try to add more in the future if a lot of patrons and supporter want that.

Also don't be discourage, I know a lot of people love ass like yourself so I try to add more ass content in Hina next update!!
I understand that you made that choice. While talking to Domino I got that vibe from her. I dont have problems with that. What I thought was that you decided to "corrupt" her a bit. As in "she has a dry personality, doesnt react to pretty much anything but she found out that hard anal fucking breaks her". It made sense to me because of how much she comes, how much she moans and screams. Would be hard to do all that without change in expression. If you wanted her to stay emotionless all the way, you probably should have toned down her vocal reactions. Thats my opinion. It doesnt really matter that much anyway.

What are your plans for the game? Now you worried me a bit by saying that Tashigi and Hina are main girls. I feel like content for Tashigi is close to being finished. Do you plan to add pretty much the same amount of content for Hina as you have for Tashigi? Will that be all? Sadi and Domino will be side content. Apart form that I believe there was some info about next mission (probably Hancock?). Any idea how many other girls? I thought you will be aiming for Straw Hat girls. In general, how big do you plant for the game to be?

Reactions: DingoDeer

DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
What are your plans for the game? Now you worried me a bit by saying that Tashigi and Hina are main girls. I feel like content for Tashigi is close to being finished. Do you plan to add pretty much the same amount of content for Hina as you have for Tashigi? Will that be all? Sadi and Domino will be side content. Apart form that I believe there was some info about next mission (probably Hancock?). Any idea how many other girls? I thought you will be aiming for Straw Hat girls. In general, how big do you plant for the game to be?
I already put that information in developer note in this thread.
But here you go!

Reactions: Telynohn

DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Official Chinese Translation New World Paradise v0.1.2:

Win/Linux : - - - -
Mac : - - -
Android : - - - -

Gojo/infinity

Apr 3, 2024
Official Chinese Translation New World Paradise v0.1.2:

Win/Linux : - - - -
Mac : - - -
Android : - - - -
Is a French translation planned?

Aug 30, 2021
I tried to edit my saved game in the save editor but when I did this and put the folder back the game said ''this save was created on a different device. maliciously constructed save files can harm your computer. do you fear this save's creator and everyone who couls have changed the file? Yes or no.'' What can I do to prevent this?

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Ah shit I just found this bug....
so what happened is when you reach get naked level 2 and press get naked again you get launch in to an ending for sex, and soft locked the game.
My bad....

I already post a new file in the thread and you guys can download it, but you may start the game again :/
I'm really sorry for that....
Hi I faced the same issue, does that mean that there's no solution to this except restarting with the new version? Can't I edit any variable instead of having to restart again? Thanks

1716992406788.png

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes