• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

New Breeding Game Idea

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
If you are indeed going to pursue this. Please, add a automatic pump based milking station. Something where you can see your monsters being milked when you walk around the farm or whatever it ends up being. Like literally no breeding game has milking machines in it. The idea of there being female, male, or futa monsters all being milked with same machine, and being able to sell whats been produced or use it in cooking(if you got that far) is something I've never seen in a game. Yes in breeders of nephlym(and maybe cloud meadow? i dunno i always get bored of that game quickly) you can milk them, but you are doing that by hand. What I mean is to have a pump machine going on monsters while you're doing other tasks, and you need to come back and check on them to make sure you don't go over board. Which could lead to kinky scenes of seeing a futa or male being over milked and being lost in a daze, or female ones getting enlarged nipples for a time.
Honestly it depends on the gameplay loop designed for a title if that would work.

Ideally this type of situation should occur as an upgrade to the farm. In games where this is being done ideally they are running a number of actions a day solution or an energy solution where new jobs are being introduced as you make old ones more efficient. If I had to make a choice I would use the time of day (separating day into multiple parts [early morning, morning, noon, afternoon, evening, night at most]) and having repairing/building a ranch/farm be part of the campaign/story.

This would allow for a sense of progression (other than unlocking new monster types) that would be massive for the player's gameplay loop. This is more of a resource management game focus though than a storyline point. It also means that improving the efficency of the ranch/farm is an important gameplay element (which it should have been in multiple games). If a major plot element is the farm being significantly in debt or needing to improve profits to survive this type of gameplay progression should be in the game.