flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Thanks again flannan! Your 'races of complex breeding' spreadsheet is also super helpful!

I'm searching in the game files where can i see the races conception rate, and other base stats so I can add it to my own sheet.
Well, you can breed a slave of that race, and substract bonuses for essences. Unless their stats hit the cap (like 100% for conception rate) it should work.

The file for Complex Breeding is \BepInEx\plugins\ComplexBreeding.dll
But I have no idea how to edit it or take information from it.

Reactions: rKnight and Gabon05

YukiHama88

Jan 4, 2021
You are probably using Complex Breeding mod. It changes a lot of things, and yes, it prevents cosmetic potions from having full power, because it wants to keep racial looks more consistent than in the baseline game. This change is there intentionally, and there probably isn't a workaround.
Thanks so much. You're a great help answering all these questions.

roka.s4

Jul 25, 2020
No. Complex Breeding mod reduces the power of breeding, so that you can play for longer.
But you can use "Ovum rejuvernation" cheat mod so that slaves would never run out of birth limits.
It's not working, i already try multiple times, and i had 2 folder of this game, 1 without complex breeding mod.
And i need move character manually everytime character get pregnant , that make me not use this mod

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
And i need move character manually everytime character get pregnant , that make me not use this mod
That is not a feature of Complex Breeding.
Most likely, you are experiencing problems with Restless Girls. It is deactivated in your game, right? Well, it somehow manages to screw up the game even while deactivated - it sets the rest time to 0, giving pixies no time to transfer them to delivery room.

roka.s4

Jul 25, 2020
That is not a feature of Complex Breeding.
Most likely, you are experiencing problems with Restless Girls. It is deactivated in your game, right? Well, it somehow manages to screw up the game even while deactivated - it sets the rest time to 0, giving pixies no time to transfer them to delivery room.
ooh ok

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Do you have your own character in this game?
Yes. By mid-game, you'll be able to buy a private estate. In there, you'll see your own character, and you'll be able to bring all the girls and women you want. Well, not really, but most of them.
Recently, I challenged myself to not let any men in the brothel breed my women, and only do it with my own character. Now half of women in the establishment are "my" children. The game is still not hard (at least for me, I've played it too many times).

Reactions: Lynus1

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Yes. By mid-game, you'll be able to buy a private estate. In there, you'll see your own character, and you'll be able to bring all the girls and women you want. Well, not really, but most of them.
Recently, I challenged myself to not let any men in the brothel breed my women, and only do it with my own character. Now half of women in the establishment are "my" children. The game is still not hard (at least for me, I've played it too many times).
... if you know what and when to do stuff ...
... game becomes obnoxiously easy even on hardest difficulty ...
... especially when growth with automation is logarhytmic ...

Reactions: flannan
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes