Mod Flash Minus8 ppppuXi [2020-07-31][PPPPU Modding Community]

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
I've just received a claim of takedown for this folder, sorry if it didn't last long
View attachment 3688096
(image of the notice i just received btw)

joemamanuts123's recent upload of the salvaged Disney pack has also been taken down

there's a rat somewhere here or Anonbluna now knows this thread, and any future uploads here will be bound to be taken down as soon as it's up

You may need the HF Patch for that, i think

EDIT: I'm fucking stupid that's Bluna themselves taking these down (see PPPPUxKoikatsu project library contact email and image's Submitter of Notice)
do you think you could make another download on another site and dm it to people?

Hftcfnfzn

Sep 1, 2023
do you think you could make another download on another site and dm it to people?
The cards + mods could be uploaded on catbox, since they aren't that big and catbox links seems to survive well.

Idk about the other files, because they're big... He can make another upload on MEGA/Gofile, but with a pass and, since there's not a lot of people here, he may only give the pass via DM. One by one. I'm fairly certain he MAY be able to find the spy account by doing this. And, to avoid multiple smurfs/dummy accs, he can avoid giving the pass to day-one new accounts.

He can also give the time/date that he'll upload and everyone should be able to get it, at least, before the takedown, by downloading it a short time after the upload. This can be done with any filehost too. Mega/Gofile. Any filehost that the takedown takes some time to happen after the report/flag.

Idk if any of these are a good idea at all, but there's probably a way to make it work.

Last edited:

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
The cards + mods could be uploaded on catbox, since they aren't that big and catbox links seems to survive well.

Idk about the other files, because they're big... He can make another upload on MEGA/Gofile, but with a pass and, since there's not a lot of people here, he may only give the pass via DM. One by one. I'm fairly certain he MAY be able to find the spy account by doing this. And, to avoid multiple smurfs/dummy accs, he can avoid giving the pass to day-one new accounts.

He can also may give the time/date that he'll upload and everyone should be able to get it, at least, before the takedown, by downloading it a short time after the upload. This can be done with any filehost too. Mega/Gofile. Any filehost that the takedown takes sometime to happen after the report/flag.

Idk if any of these are a good idea at all, but there's probably a way to make it work.
I recommended the dm thing since I dealt with a similar problem of creators taking down links in the Witchking artist thread and someone recommended it there

Mumps

Jul 9, 2022

i think this is probably our best bet at keeping things safe, it'll be extremely slow and inconvenient but it has a good chance of getting the rat(s) out

really its up to whatever he goes with, im just agreeing with an idea

Mumps

Jul 9, 2022
If nothing else, Bluna's got a pretty loyal group who'll gatekeep anyone that's sharing/not paying for the content
yeah i ended up leaving the discord a while ago because of how much dickridding the mods gave to bluna and ignoring everyone else that wasn't in the bubble

Zui-chan

Feb 11, 2019
>indonesia
ugh whatever i guess...

here's reupload:
pw is... uh... can you remind me which site are we on? but don't say it out loud ok?
I swear I've got a monkey brain, could ya dm the pw if that's cool fam
MakimaThonk.png