Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Because the young woman was forced into the relationship. And Patreon doesn't like it when someone forces someone to do something.
Gotta protect dem digital rendered models... their feelings matter! and their bodies are like the forbidden apple.

Seriously, Patreon is going back in time (back to the future song plays in my head) like, their brains are going full on dumb dumb

Aug 22, 2023
Hello, sorry to bother you, but I don't know if I've reached the end of the story, I must have missed an episode, I don't know... I've finished the main story for all the protagonists but it's not going any further. Does anyone have a solution?

pedroman554e3552

Aug 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Content Restoration Mod 0.5 Alternative Dialog Pixeldrain
Content Restoration Mod 0.5 Alternative Dialog Mega

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.
0.4: Restores Sara's full path.
0.5: Linda's path is fully restored.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path. She's back to school, reinstates her relationship with the MC, and other members of the cast, along with all related content and many minor things. Sorry about the last event, I couldn't help myself...
0.5 - Linda's Path is fully restored. The same goes for Bob, Judy, and the twins. Integrated a walkthrough for the friendly neighborhood lesbians, along with countless other minor additions and adjustments.
any way to make Linda's name "Linda" and not "Mom"?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeansjaulet03
3.70 star(s) 408 Votes