Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
I cant complete Seika's massage in the large room in the gym. For some reason, the bar goes really slow. I've gotten all the machines in 3 stars except the running one, and I cant complete it.

maybe973

Sep 13, 2019
Anyone having trouble with the Morita (biker dude) fight? Boss hits 110 and the minions hit 36 and they hit wayyy too often. If both attack Enon at the same time she's dead.

Already cleared all the bosses and got all the items except Enon's. Trying to get it before NG+

Last edited:

Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
Anyone having trouble with the Morita (biker dude) fight? Boss hits 110s and the minions hit 30+ and they hit wayyy too often.
Easy way to do it. Click on the fight with Morita, then click on another one, select your characters, that way, you can fight Morita with your normal fighting team of 2, instead of just Enon.

• Love
Reactions: LekLek1337

maybe973

Sep 13, 2019
Easy way to do it. Click on the fight with Morita, then click on another one, select your characters, that way, you can fight Morita with your normal fighting team of 2, instead of just Enon.
How? I get locked into the fight once I click the fight button, there's no option to click on another one.

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
So, i lost multiple times on one quest and now it does not allow me to go out with the girl. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

maybe973

Sep 13, 2019
So, i lost multiple times on one quest and now it does not allow me to go out with the girl. Does anyone know how I can fix this?
The only way is to load a previous save file. On the plus side you unlocked the CG for that girl.

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
I think it tells you before that if you lose you can't go out with them anymore

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
Tried the + method(no + to begin with) tried putting in in different folder(nothing). tried deleting the dlc folder and puting a new one ( found here on one of the pages). Nothing works it just won't start. and yes I am on japanese locale.
This happened to me with similar games when I had a less powerful computer. you could post your specs if you'd like, but maybe that isn't actually the problem

maybe973

Sep 13, 2019
How do we unlock Amemiya Back Press H? I keep trying it, but the love bar goes up really slowly.
I haven't found a guaranteed way but I recall getting it by raising her love bar in one area and it will still hold for the next one for the same gym session (hopefully you get the back press bench) so you can unlock the H then.

Reactions: knuthamsun

unknown_931950

Jun 25, 2017
How do we unlock Amemiya Back Press H? I keep trying it, but the love bar goes up really slowly.
"Prepare" her in the other room (with the balloon) where the bar fills up way faster,
don't fill the lust bar and push it to near the maximum then wait for the timer to stop the event,
Then go "help" again when she s at the back press : when you start lust bar will start at the level you left in the previous training.

Reactions: knuthamsun

maybe973

Sep 13, 2019
Just completed the game on my second run and actually loving the story aspect of it.

The minigames were alright but it did get annoying at times because of most of them were based on RNG. The only sort of control you have was the "pinball" minigame but even that had elements of RNG in it.

The H elements had the same "3D animation" style and different CG events which are similar to the first. There wasn't much focus on ntr (neotori not neotare) this time, or rather, there was the addition of other H scenes that did not involve ntr (compared to the first game which was all about ntr (which I'm fine without but it can be annoying for some who seek the genre). The only gripe I have is the massage system. I feel that there could be more to it since there was no point for the outlines because all I had to do was to hold click on the same spot to keep the meter going (moving the mouse does not make it move faster nor does staying in one spot make it go slower).

I know the game was released not even a week in but I can see the sequel having ALOT of potential and paths to go through depending on (ending spoilers)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They could even bring back a past character for the ultimate oyakodon if they wanted to!

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 25 Votes