4.20 star(s) 262 Votes

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
I agree with the previous two speakers and there is nothing more to add.

What I would like to point out here is that this game is unbeatable when it comes to eroticism. The abundance of erotic scenes that can be found in EVERY update is unique. The way some of the ladies walk around, I really admire the MC for how he can stay so cool. In real life, all the lights would have been out long ago with any man.

An example from the current update that I don't think is that bad.

Joshy92, did you notice anything special in the scene when you were painting Emma's room? As a proven Emma expert, you should have seen it! Or shouldn't you?
I didnt mean this game had any less erotic scenes, i meant kinky sex scenes which a lot of Devs add into games so it can sell quicker, can't even name all the tags since there are soo many...

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
That is really hot.
I do know one thing I noticed Emma now has a bigger bed so you know what that means.
YES OF COURSE!!! MC and Charlotte make love in Emma's bed!!! :giggle::giggle::giggle::love:

I didnt mean this game had any less erotic scenes, i meant kinky sex scenes which a lot of Devs add into games so it can sell quicker, can't even name all the tags since there are soo many...
It was a general statement from me without any reference to anyone!

Suzi can do more sleepovers to protect Emma's innocence?
First of all, we'll have to wait and see how she reacts to it - I mean between MC and Charlotte. I can certainly imagine that she won't be too happy when Emma (she'll definitely catch Suzi at the front door) tells Suzi the great news.

We know our Emma well enough!

Last edited by a moderator:
4.20 star(s) 262 Votes