Nov 6, 2018
This game deserves way more recognition than this man. Compared to 90% of the games in the top rankings, it clears so hard. It has an actually engaging story, options that make sense and give you a sense of control. NTR done right; you can avoid it completely or choose it for only one character. It's all up to you. And more importantly, Istg this MC is the only one on this site, besides the main characters of Summers Gone and maybe Desert Stalker, who actually has some depth and is engaging. Anyway, I've rambled enough. Great game.

Radian_47

Feb 1, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to shave? I can't find the option
Direct from the game:
"For harem events - turn on fetish, get max(200) affection and shaved balls. Wait."

Have harem events turn on, Options -> Fetishes
Get affection to the max (I think all girls)
Then sleep, the event for shaving balls should trigger

Dr.Zed

Jun 4, 2020
This game deserves way more recognition than this man. Compared to 90% of the games in the top rankings
I agree, I wonder why it hasn't but then again it took me a while to get into this one.
There's not that many games out there that capture my attention, I tried a lot of them in the past few years and if they don't get me in the first 5 to 10 min. then I'm out and won't try again until there's another update or it get's hyped by people.

but then I'm also specific in what I want to see visually in a game, sometimes more so I prefer the visuals over the story.
But with this one both are pretty good, I mean there only so much you can expect from a p0rn game I guess.
Visuals, animation and interactions so far a pretty spot on to satisfy my needs. Can't wait for Dottie to enter the chat and just drain me to blow healthy levels.

4.20 star(s) 79 Votes