1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

tobdeg

Aug 3, 2019
(I thought the first one had so much potential that when I noticed there were a ton of unused renders in the game files, I actually took the time to write those scenes myself and code them into the game for my own purposes.)
Mind sharing it? Would be nice to have something to play with while waiting for the next update.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Damn I'll be honest, I wish I had thought of that, it allows people either to get into the game with no fuss AND lets the ones who want the background and story to have their fill too.
It's never too late for that. I think it works best for games that have features others may not like. An example is the PvP servers in MMOs. I think it would also work for the renders if you were willing to put in the time and effort. Although, perhaps just having a toggle for dialogue would be better.
View attachment 3676225
View attachment 3676226
View attachment 3676228
View attachment 3676230
View attachment 3676231
View attachment 3676232

So in regards feedback that these 3 were ugly, here is a bit of rejigging. Amina has had the most work, Cally had a slight change of hair and the freckles less obvious, oh and if it's the big nose you were thinking was odd remember, she likes to drink so she either falls on her face a lot or gets into fights. Yolanda I shortened the width of the nose and the size of the lips, and added a different ponytail to cover up her 'giant forehead'.
The main issue would be the honey select engine as that will force a certain look that you either like or dislike. That aside, if you want to be ethnically correct, on average certain groups will have parts of their appearance that for some will be ugly to look at. It all depends on what you are looking to achieve with the character appearances.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It's never too late for that. I think it works best for games that have features others may not like. An example is the PvP servers in MMOs. I think it would also work for the renders if you were willing to put in the time and effort. Although, perhaps just having a toggle for dialogue would be better.

The main issue would be the honey select engine as that will force a certain look that you either like or dislike. That aside, if you want to be ethnically correct, on average certain groups will have parts of their appearance that for some will be ugly to look at. It all depends on what you are looking to achieve with the character appearances.
I didn't want to get into the last point, as either side might accuse me of either whitewashing and making the characters appeal to the majority, or accuse me of SJW 'Diversity'. Neither of which I want. I just want to make a game and put characters in for characters sake. Yes they are stereotypical but I plan on taking that feedback in and giving them more than just their stereotypes, such as hobbies and interests. Vittoria will like Golf for example.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I didn't want to get into the last point, as either side might accuse me of either whitewashing and making the characters appeal to the majority, or accuse me of SJW 'Diversity'. Neither of which I want. I just want to make a game and put characters in for characters sake. Yes they are stereotypical but I plan on taking that feedback in and giving them more than just their stereotypes, such as hobbies and interests. Vittoria will like Golf for example.
Since "diversity" is usually aimed at darker skinned folk I will answer your point on that. Not all blacks look alike, nor are their features all so pronounced. You can do a quick image search and see this, especially so in America where she is from, if I recall. The big complaint is people claim they always make them ugly or choose ugly actors for the diversity rolls. Having her from the U.S. gives you a lot of leeway as far as the appearance of people goes from all of the racial mixing that has happened.

As far as stereotyping goes, they exist for a reason, as these girls were always (for the most part) pretty bad people to begin with. This went with the character progression you had in mind for them in which Yolanda would go from a wannabe thug to a college educated chemist. The reason I suggest toggles, or in this case routes, is so people that like the extremity will be happy and people who don't will also be satisfied.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Since "diversity" is usually aimed at darker skinned folk I will answer your point on that. Not all blacks look alike, nor are their features all so pronounced. You can do a quick image search and see this, especially so in America where she is from, if I recall. The big complaint is people claim they always make them ugly or choose ugly actors for the diversity rolls. Having her from the U.S. gives you a lot of leeway as far as the appearance of people goes from all of the racial mixing that has happened.

As far as stereotyping goes, they exist for a reason, as these girls were always (for the most part) pretty bad people to begin with. This went with the character progression you had in mind for them in which Yolanda would go from a wannabe thug to a college educated chemist. The reason I suggest toggles, or in this case routes, is so people that like the extremity will be happy and people who don't will also be satisfied.
Well Yolanda is the daughter of Clarissa, who in turn was the daughter of Lana Lasombra and a Jamaican immigrant to the US, so there is a bit of genetic leeway I agree. I wouldn't say these were bad girls per se, just a lot of them like typical youngsters at college/university not sure of themselves and what they want to be and do.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Well Yolanda is the daughter of Clarissa, who in turn was the daughter of Lana Lasombra and a Jamaican immigrant to the US, so there is a bit of genetic leeway I agree. I wouldn't say these were bad girls per se, just a lot of them like typical youngsters at college/university not sure of themselves and what they want to be and do.
Well, they are willing to cuckold regardless of your opinion on the matter. They are also willing to force themselves upon you and your wife with much the same regard. Lilly even drugs you while she cucks you, thus ruining your ability to witness a good time. All of that after you were so kind as to invite her to your home for dinner. Only Shani is chill enough to have a beer with you afterwards.:Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Well, they are willing to cuckold regardless of your opinion on the matter. They are also willing to force themselves upon you and your wife with much the same regard. Lilly even drugs you while she cucks you, thus ruining your ability to witness a good time. All of that after you were so kind as to invite her to your home for dinner. Only Shani is chill enough to have a beer with you afterwards.:Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:
Lilly only really did that because she's shy, not sure about how to approach the situation, consulted Yolanda and thought the MC would like it.

Oh yeah the Shani Coffee Table scene, that was dope and I WILL be putting something like that in the revamp.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Lilly only really did that because she's shy, not sure about how to approach the situation, consulted Yolanda and thought the MC would like it.

Oh yeah the Shani Coffee Table scene, that was dope and I WILL be putting something like that in the revamp.
Even a shy person knows to at least take pictures. :HideThePain: In all seriousness though, cracking open a brew as your buddy bangs your wife is pretty funny.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Sati kinda has that role now, although Shani and Sati might rival for it.
Sati seemed like a normal buddy, while Shani was the one that had a relationship build up where you wouldn't expect it. I wouldn't imagine most folk to become total bros with the person who has been cucking them then. She was also the one friend who could actually protect you from the others. It would be interesting to be forced into a choice between the two or have them both tag team. Also, I recall Shani sticking up for you when she has a threesome with one of the girls that has a humiliation fetish. Will dialogue like that happen in the future?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Sati seemed like a normal buddy, while Shani was the one that had a relationship build up where you wouldn't expect it. I wouldn't imagine most folk to become total bros with the person who has been cucking them then. She was also the one friend who could actually protect you from the others. It would be interesting to be forced into a choice between the two or have them both tag team. Also, I recall Shani sticking up for you when she has a threesome with one of the girls that has a humiliation fetish. Will dialogue like that happen in the future?
Oh yeah, I mean I plan to essentially have the idea of sometimes playing them off against each other.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I am please to announce that taking in the feedback about the navigation I have, about 20 minutes ago, through trial and error and a LOT of examining Lemmasoft forums, managed to create a navigation system based on the arrow keys of your keyboard. I will also have a box telling you where pressing the key will send you (you can also memorise layout) as well as I will create a map for fast travel as well.

tobdeg

Aug 3, 2019
I am please to announce that taking in the feedback about the navigation I have, about 20 minutes ago, through trial and error and a LOT of examining Lemmasoft forums, managed to create a navigation system based on the arrow keys of your keyboard. I will also have a box telling you where pressing the key will send you (you can also memorise layout) as well as I will create a map for fast travel as well.
very nice! can i suggest adding numpad keys too?

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes