• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

brostagma

Sep 26, 2021
What version of CMI can use to this game version? The newest CMI notify this is outdated. Should i update the game via CMI?
Either get a slightly older CMI (works fine) or update your version through the KISS website that's been linked multiple times here in this forum

Kekemanga

Apr 26, 2020
Is there no way to fix the links? most of them are dead or corrupt :( please I don't know where else to find the game, I had to format my PC and I lost everything

Reactions: Anathaem

brostagma

Sep 26, 2021
Is there no way to fix the links? most of them are dead or corrupt :( please I don't know where else to find the game, I had to format my PC and I lost everything
The link to the torrent was posted several times here in this forum
Here:

ertl

Jan 2, 2020
Does anyone know how to use CMI to simply add/remove mods from your current installation?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to use CMI to simply add/remove mods from your current installation?
CMI is not for adding/removing mods. It is for installing/uninstalling plugins.
If you want to selectively remove a plugin I don't think CMI can do that. At least it wasn't possible as far as I'm aware of. There was a major change in the last couple RC builds and how they work so I could be wrong. I haven't tried RC3 yet because I usually install plugins updates manually.
My guess is that you can only uninstall all plugins at once and then reinstall using your previous CMI selection with the changes you want.
If I want to fully disable a plugin I just zip the dll file associated with that plugin and then unzip it when I need it again.

vetromst

Formerly 'anonymous5t5oby95'
Mar 25, 2020
Hello, does anyone have the password for this post?

When you click on the download page it asks for a password but I don't know where to get it from

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hello, does anyone have the password for this post?

When you click on the download page it asks for a password but I don't know where to get it from
cmzmr mods are now private. No password was shared. This ain't the right place for sharing mods. Join and make a request on the CM discord. Lots of people have it. It's even included in the modpack.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Hi, I had to update the game because for some reason the textures of the vaginas got censored again, and installed the last COM Modular Installer, and it did solve the problem, but now I lost the keyboard shortcuts that allowed me to control the Yotogi by the keyboard. I tried everything, read all the not installed plugins and even looked online and the only plugin I found was 9 years old, clearly not for this game. Can someone help?

EDIT. After trying a little more, it seems that plugin from 9 years ago was the answer. I had pasted it in the wrong folder. It should be pasted in the folder UnityInjector insider the Sybaris folder, not in the Sybaris folder itself.

Last edited:

mrzee9870

Nov 20, 2021
Have someone other link Zoobot455595 mod?

mod + preset of this link have been deleted , I can't download it. Have someone can give a new download link ? thank you

ertl

Jan 2, 2020
CMI is not for adding/removing mods. It is for installing/uninstalling plugins.
If you want to selectively remove a plugin I don't think CMI can do that. At least it wasn't possible as far as I'm aware of. There was a major change in the last couple RC builds and how they work so I could be wrong. I haven't tried RC3 yet because I usually install plugins updates manually.
My guess is that you can only uninstall all plugins at once and then reinstall using your previous CMI selection with the changes you want.
If I want to fully disable a plugin I just zip the dll file associated with that plugin and then unzip it when I need it again.
Yep, sorry, mixed up mods and plugins (although I think it installs a few things in the /mods/ folders, maybe that would qualify as mods?). Moot point anyway. I just re-run and tried to remember what I had installed last time and just added a few more on top of it. Thanks for the answer!

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I'm install uncensored mod from CMI but it not work. which option I must select when install?
It's probably because the BepInEx framework fails to initialize due to restrictions of your drive. Run the game as admin, don't install in Downloads or any restricted folders, take ownership of the drive if needed. Does a cmd console appear when you start the game?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes