• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
This game is looking FINE congrats to the dev, this was a strong debut and I look forward to see how it develops

Forced harem? There's nothing I hate more in an adult game than when they force you to sleep with a girl when you tried to stay away as much as possible (whilst not being a dick)

Basically, is it a sex only game or are friendships something ?
Agreed thats why I tend to stay away from harem games. Just because a girl might be a love intrest dosen't mean I want a grumpy, full depresed girl in my harem. It needs to be loving and happy. Plus I just like to have the option not to have 20 diffrenet girls and choose who I would like in a harem and not them force there way in.
The premise of the game is that you are breaking down willful/prideful/pure women to make them your sex pets and give the magic power you get from this process to your lady

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...a harem title (but with no future tags or mention on the main post). Very Cool...as I'm a fan of harem paths.

Here's a suggestion that I hope can aid with this title's success. The example gene section below was used to list a lot of information that a new developer created for his first release. (I call it the audition stage...where it can create the potential to grab a large number of fans interest, as well the potential to gain interest from financial supporters right away.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, a huge plus is that this new title has the interest of a quality walk through modder at first release. (Suggestion, work with him so that new releases are synced with his. Can be a huge benefit to a title's success.)

Regards.

Last edited:

Bomarzo_

Sep 25, 2017
Well the renders look great. Will the gameplay be something like seeds of chaos (visual novel with RPG and sandbox)?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hmm...a harem title (but with no future tags or mention on the main post). Very Cool...as I'm a fan of harem paths.

Here's a suggestion that I hope can aid with this title's success. The example gene section below was used to list a lot of information that a new developer created for his first release. (I call it the audition stage...where it can create the potential to grab a large number of fans interest, as well the potential to gain interest from financial supporters right away.)

Regards.
If you play current version, you'll get a good idea what's the game about. We don't have a plan what sex scenes will be in the game 2 years from now on. We only know the general idea which I already discussed here.

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Quite good for an intro game. A bit short but nice story and art. Hope there is no sand box and not too much branching path. Usually those game get abandonned or takes ages for a release

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
View attachment 3600609

I am stuck on this scene and unable to move forward, I tried to click the arrow and it keeps saying error
You have to spend that 1 remaining point somewhere. You can exchange one strength dexterity or stamina point into conversation skills or just unlearn something and switch around until every point is spent. I think if you left one skill at 1, it should return 2 points so you could level up 2lvl skil into 3.

Reactions: Jonte555

ChangoFeroz

Jan 26, 2020
I liked the lore that you added with the bookshelf. It reminds me of some of my favorite games that adds to the game world.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Hey! It's Morrigan. She'll tease the girls and suck your :love:.
What's wrong with that? Player and Morrigan are both partners in lust.
As long as the girls don't start doing shit behind the mcs back and talking shit about him its all good for me anyway.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
CrownOfDesire-0.1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes