• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Crown of Desire
is an interactive Visual Novel & RPG in development and created by fidless & EvilFuzzy9
In a kingdom swallowed by eternal night, a princess is determined to regain the throne stolen by a treacherous usurper. As her faithful squire, it falls to you to unseat the false king. Will you seduce women to fuel her dark magic and take her revenge, or will you seek allies to save your princess from falling into corruption? The choice is yours. Whether driven by chivalrous love for your lady or by your own base lust and ambition, the future of the kingdom hinges on your decisions.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-11
Release Date: 2024-05-10
Developer: FIROKETA Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra:
Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

cod_prev_2.png cod_prev_3.png cod_prev_4.png Screenshot (1471).png cod_prev_5.png cod_prev_6.png cod_prev_7.png cod_prev_8.png cod_prev_9.png cod_prev_10.png cod_prev_11.png cod_prev_12.png Screenshot (1468).png 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I hope you'll like it! Aside from EvilFuzzy helping out with the writing, it's a solo effort for the rest and I had to learn entire new sets of skills for this release, so please be patient with me!
Much more is yet to come. I'll be developing a simple yet effective "dating" gameplay system that won't be too time-consuming to create but will still add enjoyable gameplay features.

DON'T SKIP INTRO AFTER STABBY STABBY and fading out. I'm yet to figure out how to implement a functioning "skip" button for videos and a single mouse click can skip 2 minutes of cool "cinematics". :LOL:
(once I get better at animating and After Effects, I'll turn it into a cool full motion animated intro)

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
What type of sandbox is in the game?
There's none at the moment, and this isn't a sandbox game, nor do I plan to make it one. Think of it as an interactive visual novel with some gameplay elements, where you can decide which girls to interact with and do chores for them to build relationship points, leading to changes in the story and some extra events in the future. I'll experiment with it, see what sticks, and keep things nice and balanced.
I don't want a game that wastes players' time by forcing them to click randomly 100 times around to discover a five-minute event somewhere. It'll be pretty straightforward and easy with no pointless grind.

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
There's none at the moment, and this isn't a sandbox game, nor do I plan to make it one. Think of it as an interactive visual novel with some gameplay elements, where you can decide which girls to interact with to build points with them, leading to changes in the story and some extra events.
Thanks for clearing this and I love to try this game and good luck!

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Last edited:

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Edit: Updated for v0.1.1

I've made a multi mod for this game

Features:
  • Cheat option when starting the game to max stats
  • Colored best dialogue options
  • Show points gained in dialogue options
  • Unlocked gallery

Download:

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Lots of sexy time corrupting girls into your own personal sluts (and Morrigan's playthings?)
Lots of happy times creating your own harem full of beautiful girls.

Here are previews of upcoming characters that will be added: https://f95zone.to/threads/new-game-announcement-crown-of-desire.185521/
Morrigan is likely the game's central character, and we're dedicating a lot of effort to her development. She's crucial to the main story. Her experiences of betrayal and pain have hardened her heart. While she seeks revenge, it's worth considering whether the sacrifices she'll make for it are truly worthwhile
images (1).jpeg
Hi, renders look good and models too, but from the description you give in the overview and also in that comment, this sounds like the Mc is simply a secondary character, how much control will the Mc really have in the story? Edit:no interest in that "Morrigans playthings" can that be avoided? (nvm the dev already answered below.)

For example the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Good luck.

Last edited:

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Lots of sexy time corrupting girls into your own personal sluts (and Morrigan's playthings?)
Shouldn't those be mutually exclusive? :ROFLMAO:

Fine i'll bite the bullet then, will there be harem since it looks like there'll be a lot of girls?
And will there be stuff like protagonist getting cucked/sharing his girls etc.
And lastly, from description it looks like you can go corruption route or more vanilla route, so this will have 2 different paths?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
View attachment 3599859
Hi, rendes look good and models too, but from the description you give in the overview and also in that comment, this sounds like the Mc is simply a secondary character, how much control will the Mc really have in the story?

For example the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Good luck.
MC is the main protagonist. Morrigan is like main main heroine. The other heroines are still the main heroines.
I'm not planning to add any extreme fetishes. It's pretty much your standard harem game with a bit of extra domination and corruption of girls for your own pleasure. Morrigan is sexy, so it's natural she'll join the fun with the girls.

And will there be stuff like protagonist getting cucked/sharing his girls etc.
No. None of that here.

Shouldn't those be mutually exclusive? :ROFLMAO:
Hey! It's Morrigan. She'll tease the girls and suck your :love:.
What's wrong with that? Player and Morrigan are both partners in lust.

And lastly, from description it looks like you can go corruption route or more vanilla route, so this will have 2 different paths?

I expect different paths and endings, but the game will primarily follow a single storyline, with some variations and alternate endings to keep development consistent. Diverging too much would affect the game due to the significant workload for our small two-person team. Coding, animating, rendering, clothes/hair simulations, and editing are already challenging for me, and it's already tough to keep up with my writer's pace. I believe focusing on more linear storytelling, instead of creating extensive story branches for everything, will be a more effective approach.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes