• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
the tags on dlsite is netorare and no sign of netorase so I guess its just ntr
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems like MC is a hero with wife, wife is generic innocent pure wife (might be wrong)
Hero lives with wife, but he is bored of his peaceful life.
Then discovers netorase, gets very hooked to it, decides to make his wife the towns fleshlight.
Wife who was innocent and pure (and most likely boring and generic) now is corrupted, so typical NTR heroine arc.

Haven't seen traces of NTR but usually these kind of stories evolve into full corruption then cheating etc.

The art is great tho.

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
game is alright but I heard the dev is a piece of work :LUL:

Thanks for the shout-out. It is a slow burn and may not appeal to everyone but we are getting to the good stuff and I can't wait to show what's cooking.
The build-up of your wonderful game is amazing, and however Ayumi have already made some lewd things with her friend Ari... now it's time to do it with other men (with Kento watching and get excited of course) ;)

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Club Detention and FLX-Downfall of I-Dolls both are promising, in just a couple of more years I'm sure they are going to be great games.......:HideThePain:
Unless I'm playing it wrong, I think Club Detention only has like three lewd scenes so far, right? And one is in the MC's imagination. Certainly a slow burn, though the dev does seem dedicated to building a solid base for the game, so hopefully more content will come once they get that to a good place.

Naohitokun

Sep 22, 2021
Unless I'm playing it wrong, I think Club Detention only has like three lewd scenes so far, right? And one is in the MC's imagination. Certainly a slow burn, though the dev does seem dedicated to building a solid base for the game, so hopefully more content will come once they get that to a good place.
There are a bunch of lewd scenes but most of them are either mc's imagination or just vanilla non sharing scenes, yeah the dev has the right mindset and the base of the club stuff that has been built (sharing) has really good potential so fingers crossed.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I know I asked for this in another thread before but is there someone willing to proofread my game? I'm in the process of making a couple of sharing games and I would like to talk to someone who is deeply into this fetish to proofread and debate ideas about my games. In any case, if someone is interested please send me a private message with your discord so we could talk more.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
There are a bunch of lewd scenes but most of them are either mc's imagination or just vanilla non sharing scenes, yeah the dev has the right mindset and the base of the club stuff that has been built (sharing) has really good potential so fingers crossed.
OK, cool. When I played it last (last Autumn some time) I saw the scenes where a few girls came to the MC's room at night, but with the club, all I ever saw were bare bones interactions where everyone was clothed.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Is anyone following the progress of this game ( ) ? The dev had said in their april report that the game was going to be released in late may. They then made another report earlier this month ( ) but its behind a paywall. It seems to be a really promising NTS game but it keeps getting delayed.

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Hello people!!! please tell me the games where you and another guy (friend) use a common girl (mother, girlfriend, any role except wife, tired of wives) with sex, spying on them and if there is MMF content, they are also good).

as an example of
Son of a Bitch! - there is a common mother of the hero, the girlfriend of a friend that you share with him, etc.
A Struggle with Sin- is a childhood friend that you share with a friend, a lumberjack girl that you share with a tribe.

it is not necessary for the game to fully match if there is a branch or at least 1-2 hot scenes, then it is also good). Thanks in advance)

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
can anyone recommend me a game which has corruption bar, and i can slowly transform a pure girl to a naughty one?
My game has no corruption bar but you can surely transform a pure girl into a naughty one! lol. But then again, it's a very common thing in sharing games though.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote