ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
ok, a little frustrated, the clue for the silver bra says at the cemetery, been looking in and around it for 3 weeks in-game time, and nothing. It seems the first 2-3 pieces are quick to get, but the last 2 pieces seem to take 2+ days to get, getting a little pissed off here

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
ok, a little frustrated, the clue for the silver bra says at the cemetery, been looking in and around it for 3 weeks in-game time, and nothing. It seems the first 2-3 pieces are quick to get, but the last 2 pieces seem to take 2+ days to get, getting a little pissed off here
Cemetery, night time, RN-FUCKING-G! Just savescum until you get to the ghost encounter that let's you follow her.

Reactions: ohhellyea

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
um hi me again :D tried to purchase the mansion, but the bank manager is gone, is there somewhere to find him or is this the end of the current version? also, can seem to unlock the secret room at the mansion again :( already been to the church

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
um hi me again :D tried to purchase the mansion, but the bank manager is gone, is there somewhere to find him or is this the end of the current version? also, can seem to unlock the secret room at the mansion again :( already been to the church
It is unfinished content. Unlock? you can go there as long you fill the mold. Not that it maters after you have the necklace.
(Not to self:give out exact spoilers)

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Does anyone know anything about Rochard?
Images\Characters\City\Rochard
where is he?
How to find him? o_Oo_Oo_O
That is a good question my guess is that connected to the H.S content(y)... al be it is so hidden that i don't:FacePalm: think any one knows how..including the dev:rolleyes:...the related pictures are there since v0.5+:eek:
So it is a ghost:WutFace: content probably behind some stupid:oops: easy trigger. :ROFLMAO:

FungiMe

Nov 28, 2020
That is a good question my guess is that connected to the H.S content(y)... al be it is so hidden that i don't:FacePalm: think any one knows how..including the dev:rolleyes:...the related pictures are there since v0.5+:eek:
So it is a ghost:WutFace: content probably behind some stupid:oops: easy trigger. :ROFLMAO:
just cuz you haven’t seen it doesn’t mean it’s “ghost content”. The high school/Rochard stuff is part of the Shaman’s quest

Reactions: Smallfrie

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
just cuz you haven’t seen it doesn’t mean it’s “ghost content”. The high school/Rochard stuff is part of the Shaman’s quest
Oh really? (y) You are the first to give knowledge about it.:rolleyes: (It guess it was worth to be a bit provocative.) Any way thanks a lot.(y)

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
I thought exhibitionism was a kink here. I remember flashing people or stripping to get the kink, at least that is what I remember from older versions of the game. Was it removed? Or am I just to damn impatient?

I looked for kinks and traits in the thread but didn't see that specific one mentioned. It has been years since I played this.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I thought exhibitionism was a kink here. I remember flashing people or stripping to get the kink, at least that is what I remember from older versions of the game. Was it removed? Or am I just to damn impatient?

I looked for kinks and traits in the thread but didn't see that specific one mentioned. It has been years since I played this.
It is not a kink instead A MAYOR STAT that dictates what kind of clothes your mc willing to wear.(the other is the fem stat)
Any way it is part of the 'slow' mental tf line.
Ps:do not expect such content from day 1 from day 2 it is possible.
The game is full of such content. There are tf-s /powers related (clinic trials).
Any way what you are searching for is "flaunt it" and related to bimbo content.
And so you will need the bimbo mag a bit of fem and exhibitionism .(An instant bimbo tf can also do the work.)

Last edited:
Reactions: BladerayW
3.10 star(s) 22 Votes