Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

HeavyLead

Bored.
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
I have the Folders for gofile and mega, I made an account just to share them. But it looks like there's a three post rule, if there's any way I can share them faster let me know!
Thanks in advance for the share. But only mirror the latest release, don't share the archives publicly or they'll probly be taken down ^_^.

Gwondo

May 25, 2024
Thanks in advance for the share. But only mirror the latest release, don't share the archives publicly or they'll probly be taken down ^_^.
I gotcha! I dunno if my three posts count or have been approved yet, but here's the latest WIP.

TAGS:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Lemme know if I did the tags or the formatting is wrong and I'll try to change it!

Tomatoes14

Oct 6, 2020
Schizo theory, but I think BS and Kohai are the same person, or at least used the same rig. You compare the Kohai scene in question to the most recent WIP Reiko Preview vid from earlier today (haven't seen it posted here yet) and the poses, camera angles, and even dick model and cumshot pattern on the face are the exact same.
Ok having seen the WIP it is literally the exact same scene. The camera, the pose of the model, it has the exact same cumshot splatter and even the little facial animations like looking at the camera. The thrusting even matches in both scenes. Bulging Senpai is either Kohai or he just ripped his scene. Somehow it's easier to believe they're the same guy with different accounts to avoid getting pwned. Do we know when BulgingS became active?

Edit: Kohai even already did model swaps for that scene. I think he's just recycling his old content to continue to make money off of it.

Last edited:

mti277

Mar 10, 2021
Ok having seen the WIP it is literally the exact same scene. The camera, the pose of the model, it has the exact same cumshot splatter and even the little facial animations like looking at the camera. The thrusting even matches in both scenes. Bulging Senpai is either Kohai or he just ripped his scene. Somehow it's easier to believe they're the same guy with different accounts to avoid getting pwned. Do we know when BulgingS became active?

Edit: Kohai even already did model swaps for that scene. I think he's just recycling his old content to continue to make money off of it.
Did he recently increase the subscription price? I think it used to be 5€ and now it's 8€ lol greedy mf

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes