• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes

Borek

Jan 14, 2018
Breeding game where everybody fucks everybody is being called NTR XD

There are a lot of muslims in this thread huh
the problem is she was doing it behind your back, not that she was doing it.
everybody got the choice to breed the female characters with the male slaves.... A Choice is the important part.

sometowell

Jul 17, 2020
i already said the samething myself, pages before about this game's characters. if you take away the main character you play as out of the story, which is the male character. nothing would be NTR in this game. i mean it is called breeding farm for a reason, anyone jumping into this game should already know first hand what this game is like. one example is Talia, she wanted sperm dna from the elf man, that your main character watches her do this in front of you.
I think the problem is the order of events, Talia does not really have a romantic bond with the MC, for that there's no outrage.

I still don't understand why they did not make the stuff optional, the set up was already there with the open relationship.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
How do I find out about Ceclia? I keep catching her at night in town and say hi. Nothing else happens and the "clues" leave much to be desired in this game. I caught her once going down on Eros, but that's it. I can't progress her storyline any further and have no idea what to do next.

On top of that, Talia's character no longer shows up in her shop. Just the dialogue pops up and that's it. There are some serious bugs in this game that need to be addressed by the dev team.

How do you talk to Cecilia when 99% of the time you can't even find her on the map? She just shows up in random spots for no reason unless it's tied to a story event. If the devs want to make this a decent sandbox game they need to make sure there are ways to interact with characters besides just random events. It seems the only way to interact with Cecilia and Rika's daughter only happen during events and that's it.

I have to say after playing this game for awhile it's become pretty boring and a huge grindfest. Plus the "animations" during the breeding are very generic and boring. I know it's a fantasy game but last time I checked babies aren't made by having anal sex.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Why's a big black box show up completely hiding the scene with Yara? Really!? The devs might as well just put a huge novel describing the scene instead.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It's funny how there's an incest tag, but during the game the mother makes it very clear she won't do anything sexual with the daughter. Maybe I haven't played far enough into the game, but it seems like the MC doesn't get to have any type of relationship with her let alone actually have sex with her. Seeing her in the game was pretty much one of the main reasons I downloaded the game. Guess it's going away from my hard drive until the storylines get a lot more content.

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
It's funny how there's an incest tag, but during the game the mother makes it very clear she won't do anything sexual with the daughter. Maybe I haven't played far enough into the game, but it seems like the MC doesn't get to have any type of relationship with her let alone actually have sex with her. Seeing her in the game was pretty much one of the main reasons I downloaded the game. Guess it's going away from my hard drive until the storylines get a lot more content.
Monster can breed with their parents. That is the full extent of the incest tag at this point.

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
Why's a big black box show up completely hiding the scene with Yara? Really!? The devs might as well just put a huge novel describing the scene instead.
it's a bug because unfortunately this game is programmed to be a bit shitty, in fact if you go to the gallery after making the scene you can watch it again and you can see everything normally

lillos

May 22, 2017
The savegames are in the windows registry so far i know, means no files
Ty for answer.But I don't think it,because other unity games have the save files.And what's the mean to create automatically a save folder without files,an empty save folder?i don't know but I thinkk it's strange.Ty anyway,if someone has any idea glad to hear

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Oh my God will people ever shut the fuck up about NTR with this game? Seriously like every second comment is people talking about it instead of the actual game. Yes, I realize the irony of me saying commenting to say this but Jesus CHRIST can we just move on already. God I wish that sequence of letters could just be blacklisted.

Reactions: Unreal434

sometowell

Jul 17, 2020
Oh my God will people ever shut the fuck up about NTR with this game? Seriously like every second comment is people talking about it instead of the actual game. Yes, I realize the irony of me saying commenting to say this but Jesus CHRIST can we just move on already. God I wish that sequence of letters could just be blacklisted.
It's impossible at this point, the whole quest and context were changed yet there's always someone who brings it up, it deeply affected some people, so there's no end to it, and if the devs do something similar, you'll see the complains again.

HaywoodJefokov

Jul 25, 2022
Eros serves the table completely naked on cecelia's first date, no-one reacts at all. Completely reproducible for me. The second she sits down to play her clothes rematerialise.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes