3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.11

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.261 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Back to the Roots [v0.12-public] [The Priceless Beam]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
ThePricelessBeam
looks very bad, MC's hand is just clipping through Yui's body and it's not even aligned properly with her pussy.
I think you should redo it, and pay closer attention to your animations in the future before you put them into the game.

If I sounded like an untitled prick, I'm sorry. Just giving you my honest opinion regarding the quality of your game, which is overall pretty good but not in this case.
If I find other animations that look weird/bad I'll let you know.

I haven't played since the beach event update and I Really like all the UI improvements you've made, but at first I was a bit confused about what the "!" and "!!" icons meant respectively. If that isn't explained in the early game, you might want to add a tooltip to each of those that says "freeroam event" and "main event".

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
ThePricelessBeam
looks very bad, MC's hand is just clipping through Yui's body and it's not even aligned properly with her pussy.
I think you should redo it, and pay closer attention to your animations in the future before you put them into the game.

If I sounded like an untitled prick, I'm sorry. Just giving you my honest opinion regarding the quality of your game, which is overall pretty good but not in this case.
If I find other animations that look weird/bad I'll let you know.

I haven't played since the beach event update and I Really like all the UI improvements you've made, but at first I was a bit confused about what the "!" and "!!" icons meant respectively. If that isn't explained in the early game, you might want to add a tooltip to each of those that says "freeroam event" and "main event".
This animation and one from some Aoi's quest I want to rework, right. Idk if i was tired or busy or whatever, but for some reason i made them as bad as they are. In future updates, I'm trying to stick to principle "if it's not good enough, it's better to go without at all"

When MC returns to home, there's a little guide where I added small explanation that house icon is repeatable events and double exclamation mark is story quests.

Reactions: lancekro

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
ThePricelessBeam there is something weird happening with Sophie's nametag.
When I'm in fullscreen (which is how I play the game) the nametag appears to be a black box, if I look very closely at my screen I can berely make out her name.
When in windowed mode or if I take screenshot in fullscreen then I can read it perfectly.
I'm guessing this is due to the fact that the color for her nametag is very dark.
Would it be possible for you to change the color of her nametag to something brighter ?

Reactions: ThePricelessBeam

ThePricelessBeam

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2023
ThePricelessBeam there is something weird happening with Sophie's nametag.
When I'm in fullscreen (which is how I play the game) the nametag appears to be a black box, if I look very closely at my screen I can berely make out her name.
When in windowed mode or if I take screenshot in fullscreen then I can read it perfectly.
I'm guessing this is due to the fact that the color for her nametag is very dark.
Would it be possible for you to change the color of her nametag to something brighter ?
I use low contrast, so she and some other girls with dark blue nameboxes look fine, but I'll consider that, ty

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The 0.12 seems to be broken as the Lina event to work on it after evening and give her the $500 will not trigger! Tried everything I can think of right now that event is BROKEN.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020

Version: 0.12

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1363 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Back to the Roots [v0.13 Public] [The Priceless Beam]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
its that the end at 16.8/100% completed? o_O cuz i got no more quest.. just a house icon on with a ! on Hina..

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020

Version: 0.13

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1463 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Back to the Roots [v0.14 Public] [The Priceless Beam]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
does the house icon just mean that you've unlocked their house? if so why does that need an icon when it's already on the map

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes