• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Q3Q

Dec 26, 2022
game really needs optimization, made my gpu warm up like crazy and not even wild life on high gfx did that, wtf..
We are going to see a lot more 'pretty' games run a lot smoother with the breakthroughs that UE5 did. It's pretty much auto optimizes the game for the developer and comes with insane tools. Pretty 3D games with high graphical realism will become the new standard of cash grab asset flips. On the flip side it means that we'll likely start to see a lot of adult games running on EU5.4+ that runs butter smooth, instead of the lagy clunky mess we usually see. Unfortunately, this means that any game outside of EU5.4, like Unity or whatever will feel sluggish if not optimized by the dev.

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
Just asking, is there any way to change the camera on this game? i dunno i kinda wanted to zoom in a bit more during a sex scene.

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
Ah, what a funny bug...
If you apply fireball or icedagger enchantments to the gloves the game no longer saves and you lose the save!

Last edited:

Zatch243

Oct 9, 2020
Ah, what a funny bug...
If you apply fireball or icedagger enchantments to the gloves the game no longer saves and you lose the save!
damn i wish id known about this about 30 minutes ago just lost a save i've been working on all day due to said bug -w-

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Ah, what a funny bug...
damn i wish id known about this about 30 minutes ago just lost a save i've been working on all day due to said bug -w-
Looks like we'll need a hotfix.

screenshot-ralivdev.itch.io-2024-05-06-11-16-52.png

And don't forget the golden rule : Always make a save backup before updating anything. You never know...

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
Sorry, I noticed the bug the same day the new version was released but I didn't connect the phenomenon to enchanting... crafting stations don't appear easily!
So I believed that it was an "evolution" of the old bug which after a certain number of transfers caused the character and inventory textures to be lost and the game crashed.
After two more attempts I understood the cause.

Looks like we'll need a hotfix.

View attachment 3608387

And don't forget the golden rule : Always make a save backup before updating anything. You never know...
In fact, the first time I was about to cry... then I remembered that at the end of the contents of the previous game version I had uploaded a copy of the save folder to the cloud

Reactions: DocRipper

zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
The overall design is insanely good, got a Spyro feeling to it, which is a plus.

Only problem so far i see is some clipping, but hopefully you can get that fix

Overall I hope this goes far, more sex scenes are added,dick types and so on.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
On the topic of animation, I feel I should mention how charming and smooth it all feels. It's got a playful vibe that to it that really stands out. The options for the protagonist customization is also pretty darned impressive.

Though if I had to shamelessly suggest nonsense in the future, it'd be creampies and other fun post sexy time lewdness. 'Stretch' what the engine can do, since it's romping around in 3d. Maybe make a full package futa an option, making every animation a option for a playthrough.

And I suppose regarding options, maybe a toggle to make the critters more grabby if you've been knocked down/ragdolled, though there's already a 'taunt' so... dunno.

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes