RPGM Amoral Quest [v0.42] [CootyzBoi]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

vladeros

Jul 10, 2019
I enjoyed the demo, thank you for the work and I'm agree with some comments.
There are just two things I didn't understand but maybe it's because of demo :
- When I gave some money to the left girl character, I wanted like the others girls to see if the story continue but she always says that I have no more money because I gave everything to her but that's not the case at all ^^
- The witch indicate that we can see something interesting in the village but after speaking to all peoples and check some places, I was not able to find what she is talking, did I miss something ?

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
I enjoyed the demo, thank you for the work and I'm agree with some comments.
There are just two things I didn't understand but maybe it's because of demo :
- When I gave some money to the left girl character, I wanted like the others girls to see if the story continue but she always says that I have no more money because I gave everything to her but that's not the case at all ^^
- The witch indicate that we can see something interesting in the village but after speaking to all peoples and check some places, I was not able to find what she is talking, did I miss something ?
The hobo girl is bugged right now but there no content for her ether (right now)
And you can only talk to the people in the village but there are no scenes there
Scenes for the village people will be added in the future update

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
Other than requiring proofreading, I loved it. This has potential.

Especially liked the scene with the close up of the witch's feet after you lost to Enigma the first time. Sad it didn't lead to anything. Hoping it does in the future, when we lose to other demons and are returned to the witch's house.

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Other than requiring proofreading, I loved it. This has potential.

Especially liked the scene with the close up of the witch's feet after you lost to Enigma the first time. Sad it didn't lead to anything. Hoping it does in the future, when we lose to other demons and are returned to the witch's house.
Thanks

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
nice game! Just wanted to say that when you save and close the game then re-open it, the save is gone. Really sucks because I was looking forward to picking up from where I left off.

Reactions: CootyzBoi

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
nice game! Just wanted to say that when you save and close the game then re-open it, the save is gone. Really sucks because I was looking forward to picking up from where I left off.
I have never seen such problem
And I really sorry but I didn't know how to fix it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zred.

Slover

Sep 29, 2019
I really enjoyed this game. My favorite characers are Zoe and Kaitlin. I love feet but especially socks, I wish more game would have more sock content so having that in this game is really great. Keep up the good work

• Red Heart
Reactions: CootyzBoi
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes