RPGM Amoral Quest [v0.42] [CootyzBoi]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

rxllie

Jul 23, 2019
Curious if the blonde stalker girl has any scenes? I've gotten to the point where I've found her hiding in 3 separate bushes at the same time, assuming it's probably dead end but I can only interact with her in the bush in the ground floor of the school and the bush by the main entrance (where hobo waits at night by gate), the third one is by the track with Kaitlyn but I can't interact with her from where she's standing. Assuming it's probably just nothing but didn't know if there was a way to interact with the third instance of her to trigger a scene or something.

Reactions: Shonann

Shonann

Aug 1, 2023
Curious if the blonde stalker girl has any scenes? I've gotten to the point where I've found her hiding in 3 separate bushes at the same time, assuming it's probably dead end but I can only interact with her in the bush in the ground floor of the school and the bush by the main entrance (where hobo waits at night by gate), the third one is by the track with Kaitlyn but I can't interact with her from where she's standing. Assuming it's probably just nothing but didn't know if there was a way to interact with the third instance of her to trigger a scene or something.
i have the same problem

Reactions: Demon1dixie

Faydoo

Feb 28, 2022
Hi all. Does anyone have a save before Tracy's content? or the very beginning. I can’t get the scenes with Tracy, so I would be very grateful if someone could share the save. Even according to the manual in the game folder, I can’t get them. After the scene on Sunday morning, Tracy doesn’t appear anymore. Thanks in advance!

yehimiro

Formerly 'yemihiro'
Apr 6, 2024
Hi all. Does anyone have a save before Tracy's content? or the very beginning. I can’t get the scenes with Tracy, so I would be very grateful if someone could share the save. Even according to the manual in the game folder, I can’t get them. After the scene on Sunday morning, Tracy doesn’t appear anymore. Thanks in advance!
somewere around 25th file. arranged cronologically (28th is the latest one)

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes