• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mathluccas

Dec 21, 2022
Bringing up the 'progress tracker' in here is pointless because you'll be told that, if devs were scamming, updating that chart daily is exactly what they'd do... Most people here just don't even consider the idea that, if devs are actually working in the game, updating that chart daily is exactly what they should do. So just put these people in your ignore list or, even better, if you are already on the discord server, forget that this thread exists.
You should follow your own advice instead of sucking dev's cock 24/7 :KEK:

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: OxMann and Kisama33

Cro

May 10, 2017
It's so funny how people here complain about the time they take to update, not knowing anything about the discord where they post updates daily. Shut the hell up, you couldn't do it any faster...
Considering they are not doing anything, saying I'd do it 10 times faster is not really something to brag about :) But assuming they are actually doing what they say they do, then yes, I could do it 10 times faster. And probably better so I don't have to waste 1 year for the next update to fix the stuff I "did" in the last update.

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes