• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The summary, samples and tags made me come (the gay tag was even mistakenly added in the request thread at first). And the result is correct.

The worldbuilding is limited.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is interesting because everything is possible.
The photos and videos are well chosen.

The protagonist decides to start a new life in America, full of sexy opportunities.
The flow of events is well thought. They are diverse and interesting.
There are several and intriguing characters. Some endings were sadening since I wanted to keep meeting them.
The models are appealing. The sex scenes are exciting and varied.

Overall, I had a good time playing it. The neighbours storylines are extremely short, even one disappears. While I understand you wanted to end the general store storyline, it would be good if we could still meet her in the city. The same with the women encountered in mini events.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This could be better
Like most games anyway.

Good continuation.

Reactions: CaptainText

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Story5 in the gym leads to a softlock. I click on run faster multiple times, but nothing happens.

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
cheat codes or any console commands please
For most SugarCube games you can simply do SugarCube.State.variables.variableName and do whatever you want with it.

The only exceptions are when the dev tries -and always fails- to prevent cheating.

In this case, for example, you can do the following:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.money=10000
Edit: If you mean the cheat menu on the left, that's Gekko

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote