• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

snakesonaplane

Jun 8, 2018
Just checked the full gallery. Seems like it was the gargoyles I missed. Didn't realise they were something you could do stuff with, stayed like statues to me. (I went back to my own save and I realise now that I had to stand in front of the gargoyles for a few seconds for them to transform)
Thanks for telling me this. The only one I was missing too

snakesonaplane

Jun 8, 2018
The slave owner? You got an ability to break the floor right? Then go left as far as you can to where you begin the game and break a floor there. Its in the blue area in the map.

Also if that wasn't the case you can hit the " L " button on the map menu to show where you need to go next:

View attachment 3614781
Was there an option of English text or did you do this another way?

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
I don't understand. Are you using some kind of auto translate program on it? Can you tell me what if so. This game only runs in Japanese for me. I can't see any English options. Thanks
My technical knowledge is humble, but what I do know is that you must be connected to the Internet for the translation program to work with you. If you are disconnected from the Internet, offline, the translation will be the same as it is in Japanese.

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
I don't understand. Are you using some kind of auto translate program on it? Can you tell me what if so. This game only runs in Japanese for me. I can't see any English options. Thanks
Just to make sure do you have these files? This is for translation (MTL.) AutoTranslator and ReiPatcher.

You must have it if you downloaded the game from here.

Screenshot 2024-05-08 193632.png

Last edited:

Cokelord

Nov 9, 2019
Is the minotaur bugged only for me?
I collected the 12 orbs and they go off-screen and I see only the now empty area untill the orbs have been counted, then I get a short, like 1 second image of them still going at it before it disappears again.
After that I'm just stuck in that empty area unable to do anything except alt+f4.

What's going on there? Anyone else having this?

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes