• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

APK18

Aug 12, 2020
Someone help me? I'm not able to compress my renpy games, every time I try the game increases in size, can someone teach me how to compress Webp images?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Someone help me? I'm not able to compress my renpy games, every time I try the game increases in size, can someone teach me how to compress Webp images?
Can it be that you turned on advanced settings on cwebp compressor?
Your should make are screenshot of you settings that anybody can help you.

Reactions: Discoplayer1

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
U need to fill proper bug report what game(s) u try to compress with links and compression quality settings, probably game already compressed by developer (maybe thats why u decided to do it by urself since most of games already done by game compressors) so it's could webp specific case when u set quality higher than it was before u'll get bigger images size.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
megalol i got again this strange bug that i need to delet the settings.ini but this time i dit not delet it.her is the file what it looks like inside of the spoiler, ah it only happens if i press on pause then close it per taskmanger and after let's say 20 or more min if i open up UAGC again the freeze/crash bug happens.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol i got again this strange bug that i need to delet the settings.ini but this time i dit not delet it.her is the file what it looks like inside of the spoiler, ah it only happens if i press on pause then close it per taskmanger and after let's say 20 or more min if i open up UAGC again the freeze/crash bug happens.
I think u answered ur question by urself. This isn't intended to kill pause with task manager (I wonder why u even did it and didn't understood that terminating pause task would lead to bugs) coz it needs to delete "paused=777000" string from settings.ini that makes UAGC to go to freeze/paused state until timeout/unpause after 777000 ms. Maybe I'll add autodelete "paused=xxxxxx" at UAGC startup in next version.

Last edited:

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey there,

If I understand correctly, basically what that tool does is compressing and lowering the quality of images/audio/other media files to save up as much size of it and trying to prevent the lose of quality.

So if I were to use some other tool to try to do the same for files in the game before creating a built, in theory, the size of the game should also drop significantly. Can you recommend some tool/site/whatever that I can put pngs into and get size reduction with barely any visual changes? I could try to play around with it and see how the size will change.

Also, amazing job megalol! Congrats on creating such a tool! I know this couldn't be easy.

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Hey there,

If I understand correctly, basically what that tool does is compressing and lowering the quality of images/audio/other media files to save up as much size of it and trying to prevent the lose of quality.

So if I were to use some other tool to try to do the same for files in the game before creating a built, in theory, the size of the game should also drop significantly. Can you recommend some tool/site/whatever that I can put pngs into and get size reduction with barely any visual changes? I could try to play around with it and see how the size will change.

Also, amazing job megalol! Congrats on creating such a tool! I know this couldn't be easy.
You can just use this tool to do it. It has a custom settings compressor. Were you can play around with the settings.
Just leave all media in one folder (can have subfolders). And then select that folder for compressing, in the custom settings compressor. Probably should be careful with codecs and/or converting though.
For the settings, best would be examples of the pictures/audio/video files. megalol could probably figure out the best settings then.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RareAlexDev

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey there,

If you are just doing images before implementing them into your game, you can look at these, , , , , just some free ones.

The tool can also do it under "Custom Settings Game Engine".

APK18

Aug 12, 2020
U need to fill proper bug report what game(s) u try to compress with links and compression quality settings, probably game already compressed by developer (maybe thats why u decided to do it by urself since most of games already done by game compressors) so it's could webp specific case when u set quality higher than it was before u'll get bigger images size.
exactly I tried to reduce the size of University of Problems to less than 2gb, because I was going to make the apk

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes