MidasCorps

Feb 23, 2023
yeah so damn confusing hope there's a gallery unlocker eventually I don't know what other choices to do to unlock it think I'll just give up till the mod
hy man I'm midas and this is the first time I play this game, I just curious is this the last update couse I wonder, it's just a little sence when I play this game, when I looking in a galerry it's just only 3 page in my galerry, and the last story is I just try to wakr up 3 times and than game over, I don't know if I make a mistake, but can you explain to me, is this the last update 0.1.1 or do I need to download another last update before this?

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
My God bro I just want the f****** update why are we still talking about this. Even if he is a milker what the hell can we do about it, he's not going to listen to anybody complaining. Unless we're just yelling at each other to vent our frustrations for not having the update and then in that case I totally get it
100% to vent frustrations, also I'm also curious to see how many Snats defenders come sniffing around and how long they can defend him cause at this point it's just sad.

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
i mean to be honest.......if i was a dev why the fuck would i care about what idionts who dont support me on a site like this think...

its not like f95 is some beta tester relm for sex games, its basically a pirate site, so he IS doing the right thing, by listing to ppl who care about the game (puts there money where there mouth is) .

you can think what you want, maybe he is milking, but i follwed this game for years, it takes him half a year to do any update, the only dissapointment is that year it took for the remake and it basicly had zero content, ill judge him after this update, if its still meager content, then ill prob wont come back to this game for a while.
Because this site is where he got his start and started making money in the first place if I'm not mistaken. Game didn't blow up till it showed up on here. If all he is being told is to take his time and they are happy to wait after this long then most def not the right thing cause at this point it feels like he thinks he doesn't have to do shit beside post an update once in a while and let the cash flow in. Also as another point it out it took him only that long for the last two updates and they didn't really feel like his usual stuff, felt off and not as good comparatively. His previous amazing updates took 3-4 months usually, also the guy took a year claiming that he was using the time to make stuff and as I posted before he had all the "hard" stuff he needed built since June-July of last year so it should of significantly shortened the update time. Fact is I personally feel if this next update doesn't feel as large and weighty as at minimum two of his normal previous updates or he surprises us by posting the second half of the prologue and a good chuck of the first part of the game then he's lost all credibility and should lose all the support, and anyone who tries and says but it's a hobby, wrong the fact he makes a living off this means it's become a job and obligation to deliver to those who are backing you at least.

Aug 9, 2020
Amen brother! I don't know how these filthy, disgusting degenerates can possibly criticize our massive dicked messiah. The mere THOUGHT of this infuriates me. By no means should he waste his perfect eyes on this monstrosity, the mere thought of the possibility should be blasphemy!

Our lord has clearly overcome the boundary of mortal knowledge. Unlike those... heathenistic companies who advertise on those grotesque websites like "Tweeter" and "YuTube", Snats has clearly seen through the trap. He does not need mere mortals to discover his game... NAY! FOR GOD HIMSELF SHALL BRING THE CHOSEN TO CHOKE ON THE GLORIOUS COCK OF SNATS!!!!

All hail Snats! Our lord and savior! For he is the only light in our lives! For his pubes are the delicacy that purifies the wicked! For he is my life and I LOVE YOU!

Where's my kool-aide?
I just got off my 8 hour shift of riding Snat's cock while giving him free money for doing nothing. My ass is very stetched after telling people that he is working on 0.2 even though it has been over 2 years since remake was in development. Why do you insult my supreme leader? We dont even deserve to speak the name of Snats.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
46/50 sex scenes done ("Having trouble with those last 4, the damn loop doesn't export correctly, those 4 are pretty good so I dont wanna end changing them or discarding them T_T")

Working on:
Writing up dialogue.
Adding a camera angle option to some sex scenes.❤
DQ Webtoon comic
Placing the all the triggers for the quest log and notifications
Sync Music, sound effects and sex sounds with the events
Organize the translation codes
Update ending.
Preview of chapter 1(Intro of MC building and Home)

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
Man it would be great if he included some kind of release estimate. I'd even appreciate just saying "not for another 2 weeks" or a month or however long

Reactions: The Grad

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
Man it would be great if he included some kind of release estimate. I'd even appreciate just saying "not for another 2 weeks" or a month or however long
That would actually force him to commit and he knows if he doesn't meet it at this point he's gonna lose support more then likely. Has to drip feed and make sure he posts progress every once in a while.

Reactions: Chris2041

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
someone make a similar game to this and ill sub to your patreon. this shit is dead. we need more games where you can fuck futas and femboys.
Not enough $$$ to be made sadly every futa game i seen tends to fall off or turn into a milk spreed then the dev just goes back to regular het stuff. Those who want this type of content prob got burned to much i doubt they show to

Reactions: Bro9988

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Not enough $$$ to be made sadly every futa game i seen tends to fall off or turn into a milk spreed then the dev just goes back to regular het stuff. Those who want this type of content prob got burned to much i doubt they show to
Nah there are plenty of futa games, they just all get hounded (read, funded) by people obsessed with futa-on-male content and turn into futadom clones of each other. Games with trans (as distinct from futa) content have dropped off a cliff and games with switch/male top futa content are soon to follow. Final Spell is the only recent title I've seen with male top/switch content and even that almost went pure futa-on-male. There's no variety anymore.

Basically, people who want male-on-futa/switch non-futadom content have to put their money where their mouth is. Personally, I think devs are missing out on a lot of potential supporters, Twisted World is bigger than pretty much all of the futadom stuff out there.

4.20 star(s) 198 Votes