• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
does anyone have full save file for this game?
You don't need it.

You just need to go to the Reminiscence Room, that can accessed on the menu's Memories (Below Option and above Save), but before that; clear the first event/sex scene with Arika before you can get the option, as it will given to you by the old man from the village.
To speed through the text fast without holding a button, press S then the whole thing will pass MUCH faster until you can move your character or the scene shifts to another location/scene.

Once you are in the Reminiscence Room, talk to the cat and all events will be unlocked.
If playing the 1.1 version, then some of them may not be unlocked, but that's intentional, as it's only a demo, as in they are in game but not ready.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Anyone's have the latest version of the game after 1.12 that have event 33 to 39 ?
Many thanks
Huh?
EV33 is in the demo, at the very least the 1.1 version, so it should be in 1.12 too.
Also, 1.12 IS the latest version to date. So no playing EV39, unless it's on video.

I wouldn't expect a new demo myself, only the complete version of the game in a few years time.

Reactions: Granhxh

Granhxh

Jun 12, 2022
Huh?
EV33 is in the demo, at the very least the 1.1 version, so it should be in 1.12 too.
Also, 1.12 IS the latest version to date. So no playing EV39, unless it's on video.

I wouldn't expect a new demo myself, only the complete version of the game in a few years time.
Thank dude

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
What's the name of it ?
On Google Lens:
ふた女オンリー
ふたなり、冷麺 リリエ ラ
3人の生オナホと 大穴ダンジョンの冒険
おちんぽを抜き進む ハクスラ風RPG!
On Google Translate:
Futana only
Futanari, Cold Noodles Lillie La
An adventure in the big hole dungeon with 3 raw masturbators
A hack and slash style RPG where you pull out your dick!

Reactions: darks231

Lemon Lime

Aug 25, 2018
You don't need it.

You just need to go to the Reminiscence Room, that can accessed on the menu's Memories (Below Option and above Save), but before that; clear the first event/sex scene with Arika before you can get the option, as it will given to you by the old man from the village.
To speed through the text fast without holding a button, press S then the whole thing will pass MUCH faster until you can move your character or the scene shifts to another location/scene.
Once you are in the Reminiscence Room, talk to the cat and all events will be unlocked.
If playing the 1.1 version, then some of them may not be unlocked, but that's intentional, as it's only a demo, as in they are in game but not ready.
This version of the game doesn't seem to have it? tried every button on the menu and none did it. also there is nothing between Save and Option. I found a crystal that teleported me to what seems to be a Reminiscence Room but it's all empty and talking to the fire changes nothing. please tell me I'm having a brain fart moment and the dev didn't remove the
Reminiscence Room.
Screenshot (1094).png

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
This version of the game doesn't seem to have it? tried every button on the menu and none did it. also there is nothing between Save and Option. I found a crystal that teleported me to what seems to be a Reminiscence Room but it's all empty and talking to the fire changes nothing. please tell me I'm having a brain fart moment and the dev didn't remove the
Reminiscence Room.
View attachment 3651227
Could you be using the FIRST demo? And not the Version 1.1 or 1.12?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote