• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video TimPossible collection [2023-12-03] [TimPossiblesmut]

Nov 4, 2019
I would post a new update.
But there are two videos with quite large file sizes as their bitrate is at over 200.000 kbps for a 30fps video.
Would you prefer the original video (~1.3 GB for a minute video) or the reencoded video (without visible quality reduction)?

Reactions: rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I would post a new update.
But there are two videos with quite large file sizes as their bitrate is at over 200.000 kbps for a 30fps video.
Would you prefer the original video (~1.3 GB for a minute video) or the reencoded video (without visible quality reduction)?
send me the links

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Is it possible to get a list of what's in each download? I don't want to spend a few days downloading everything if it turns out there's only, say, LiS stuff in one or two batches.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Is it possible to get a list of what's in each download? I don't want to spend a few days downloading everything if it turns out there's only, say, LiS stuff in one or two batches.
There's LiS everywhere. And check Pixeldrain links

Nov 4, 2019
Another update with all the new stuff from my last update on the first of January until today.

I reencoded three videos (with the "_hb" ending) because it had insane bitrates, like almost a million without a good quality. So I got the almost 4 GB down to 130 MB for these three videos.

Last edited: