• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Silent Raven

Game Developer
May 8, 2024
the way you word it sounds like you will give a choice to see the scene or no but not have the lesbian stuff not happen?
Not quite sure what you mean.
I'll probably include lesbian scenes, but all of the scenes will give you the option to skip it if you want. Nothing's really set in stone as of right now, but that's the plan.
I hope that clears it up. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding the question.

• Sad
Reactions: qaywsx

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Still 100% on a lot of things, but there should be a good amount of content between the other characters, most likely including some lesbian/bi scenes. I'll probably add the option if you want to view them or not as well.

No NTR, but possibly some sharing and casual stuff between other characters.

There will be several romanceable characters with no exclusive routes :)
Sharing between girls? Will this have a harem path? And did you have to kill the sister too?:cry:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
the way you word it sounds like you will give a choice to see the scene or no but not have the lesbian stuff not happen?
I'll probably include lesbian scenes, but all of the scenes will give you the option to skip it if you want. Nothing's really set in stone as of right now, but that's the plan.
It's the usual thing here on these forums. They want to know if it will be skippable or avoidable.

Skippable = You can skip the scene, but it still happens in the story regardless of whether you saw it or not.

Avoidable = You prevent the scene from happening, and the story changes to show it did not happen.

One way (skippable) shows your choices don't matter; the other way (avoidable) shows that your choices do matter.

Reactions: qaywsx

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
generally speaking on this sight when a dev says skip it means the scene will happen no matter what but there will be the option to basically disable the scene from being shown but thats all the choice does basically like choosing to turn away and just not watch but that event still happened in the story.

Or when people ask about avoidable they are asking if there is a choice that stops that event so in this case an alternate route where the girls have no lesbian interaction and have that choice be reflected going foreward in the game.

Seeing your new here this probably sounds pretty extra but alot of people will end up upset if the wrong term is used even more so with you potentially adding sharing as that can be much more controversial than the lesbian stuff Most people prefer when the more controversial things in games are fully avoidable but not all devs do that as its more work to track variables/paths

Silent Raven

Game Developer
May 8, 2024
It's the usual thing here on these forums. They want to know if it will be skippable or avoidable.

Skippable = You can skip the scene, but it still happens in the story regardless of whether you saw it or not.

Avoidable = You prevent the scene from happening, and the story changes to show it did not happen.

One way (skippable) shows your choices don't matter; the other way (avoidable) shows that your choices do matter.
generally speaking on this sight when a dev says skip it means the scene will happen no matter what but there will be the option to basically disable the scene from being shown but thats all the choice does basically like choosing to turn away and just not watch but that event still happened in the story.

Or when people ask about avoidable they are asking if there is a choice that stops that event so in this case an alternate route where the girls have no lesbian interaction and have that choice be reflected going foreward in the game.

Seeing your new here this probably sounds pretty extra but alot of people will end up upset if the wrong term is used even more so with you potentially adding sharing as that can be much more controversial than the lesbian stuff Most people prefer when the more controversial things in games are fully avoidable but not all devs do that as its more work to track variables/paths
I see. The whole idea of lesbian and sharing scenes and whatnot is something I'm still figuring out the details for. I'd definitely like to have scenes that build the characters' relationships with one another (not necessarily romantically), and some sex scenes may be involved in that. I don't imagine the sex scenes themselves will play much of role in the story outside of that scene, so I imagine they'll be avoidable since it should just mean tweaking a few lines of dialogue here and there.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I see. The whole idea of lesbian and sharing scenes and whatnot is something I'm still figuring out the details for. I'd definitely like to have scenes that build the characters' relationships with one another (not necessarily romantically), and some sex scenes may be involved in that. I don't imagine the sex scenes themselves will play much of role in the story outside of that scene, so I imagine they'll be avoidable since it should just mean tweaking a few lines of dialogue here and there.
It looks like this is a harem game, sharing scenes, meaning other males just plain isn't gonna be received well for the most part. Your game, do what you want, but this thread will probably turn into a complete shitshow if you do that. I don't really sweat avoidable scenes but I do selfishly prefer content be developed for what I want to see, which isn't other dudes getting laid.
Lesbian is still divisive, but if it's avoidable then it's a lot less controversial than avoidable sharing is.

Silent Raven

Game Developer
May 8, 2024
It looks like this is a harem game, sharing scenes, meaning other males just plain isn't gonna be received well for the most part. Your game, do what you want, but this thread will probably turn into a complete shitshow if you do that. I don't really sweat avoidable scenes but I do selfishly prefer content be developed for what I want to see, which isn't other dudes getting laid.
Lesbian is still divisive, but if it's avoidable then it's a lot less controversial than avoidable sharing is.
My bad, I wrongly used "sharing" there. To be clear, there won't be any scenes involving other dudes, and there's no NTR or anything. At most, just some more "casual" scenes between the other girls, which again, I'll try to make avoidable.

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
Pretty interesting so far. Has me intrigued at least.

Didn't get the point of the sex scene though (dream sex... ugh). I guess it was to just have a sex scene in the first release. If your story is good enough, you don't need that, and the story is pretty good so far. Save the sex scenes for when they actually matter, instead of just tossing them in to check a box.

On that note, I hope sex/relations won't be forced in the future. I get why you forced the dream sex (to check a box and show you have sex), but I hope it won't be that way throughout the rest of the game and we'll be able to choose who we have sex/relations with.

But otherwise, it was good. Writing was good (minus a few typos), renders were alright, even music (though it's the same song on loop basically) and animations (during the sex scene). Can't really say if the characters are going to have uniqueness to them or not, as we pretty much just spent this whole v0.1 with Alice the whole time. But I like her already, so that's a plus.

So yeah, thanks and best of luck with your game. ;)
A sex scene is required in the first release not to "check a box" but to show the quality of the animations, yes if the story is good people will stay. But the same can be said for the animations if they are bad people will drop it. Especially for people that don't find a particular story gripping the animations can be make or break for them, so if somebody doesn't find a story gripping but still interesting having to wait several updates to see the quality of the animation is just wasting their time.
As far the dream sex in particular, I'd argue the dream right after the dream sex calls into question on if it was actually dream sex or just some magic from the setting but it is still strongly linked to dream sex. Which isn't a favorite of many but it can work, though with a little rewriting the need for the dream sex to show a baseline of animation wouldn't be there.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I dont get people brains.. You can still have a harem and have sharing... Harem just involves multiple girls. I'd encourage girls of the flock or interest in the same man, to play with each other. Honestly, the more the girls develop bonds with each other, gives a more solid unity in the harem. And you have to be gay to say lesbisanism is not hot

If a scene is skippable, its skippble for the snowflakes that cant take it. Just hit skp and move on. Dont be a dick and bully the dev for it.

On another issue. I tried loading the game and got a warning from my virus scanner. who is blocking it from opening.

Last edited:

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Wow, it looks interesting, a good start, (although personally the thing with the sister was not good) and the mystery is also good, although as always the secrecy bothers me, but you understand why, as for the characters, they see well and those who are to come too, as for the negative, why, in 99% of the stories there has to be a bitch
Screenshot_2024-05-12-16-12-53-313.jpg
(rhetorical question) I just hope that the MC does not allow himself to be humiliated by that bitch and puts her in her place and tell her, like: "Fuck you bitch, make a life of your own and go look for attention somewhere else", well like I said I hope the MC has a backbone and that's not an LI, stopping That aside, I look forward to seeing how the game develops as well as waiting for the next update, good luck with this DEV, greetings

Silent Raven

Game Developer
May 8, 2024
Wow, it looks interesting, a good start, (although personally the thing with the sister was not good) and the mystery is also good, although as always the secrecy bothers me, but you understand why, as for the characters, they see well and those who are to come too, as for the negative, why, in 99% of the stories there has to be a bitch
View attachment 3628973
(rhetorical question) I just hope that the MC does not allow himself to be humiliated by that bitch and puts her in her place and tell her, like: "Fuck you bitch, make a life of your own and go look for attention somewhere else", well like I said I hope the MC has a backbone and that's not an LI, stopping That aside, I look forward to seeing how the game develops as well as waiting for the next update, good luck with this DEV, greetings
Thanks, as always, for the feedback!

As for that particular character... Without revealing too much, I definitely have plans for her, and your interactions with her. I would like to give you a bit of freedom with how you approach her, and I hope to still make her an interesting character, even if she's not the most likable.

Reactions: Rockero_69