Cheat Mod Ren'Py Take Over Cheat Injector [V1.2] [Sleepingkirby]

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Overview:
A script to apply cheats into the game "Take Over"
*Note* Cheat elements injected are not easily noticeable.
Please refer to screenshots in this post for which elements have been modified.
There is also a quirk in the time of day cheat. Please refer to the feature list for more details.

Based off of SLDR's Rogue-like cheat injector.​

Updated: 2024-05-20
Game/Creator: Take Over/Leroy2012
Modder: Sleepingkirby
Mod Version: 1.2
Game Version: 0.71 and up
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Windows:

Linux:

Screenshot_2024-05-19_12-00-40.png Screenshot_2024-05-19_12-01-06.png Screenshot_2024-05-19_12-33-13.png Screenshot_2024-05-19_12-02-12.png Screenshot_2024-05-19_12-03-07.png Screenshot_2024-05-19_12-03-49.png Screenshot_2024-05-19_18-29-30.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SV3TA7

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Any chance you'll make an android version?
No. For several reasons and all of them technical.

The first is that, to my knowledge, there's no easy embedded scripting language on android. You can't just run scripting commands by double clicking on something. Everything needs to be installed via an app or something. So making something like this on android pretty much means I need to write this as compiled code, compile it, possibly get it signed by google and all that jazz. At that point, it's no longer a simple injection, which voids the point of this cheat format.

The second is that the filesystem on android doesn't apply for easy extraction, modification, etc. of files, let alone execution. Through direct editing is a monumental task, possibly impossible.

The third is that apps on android are all packaged. So even if you can easily manipulate the filesystem, you'd need to unpack, extract, manipulate the extracted file, rezip, repackage, then reinstall the app to cheat in it. Again, not an easy feat.

Lastly, I don't own android device nor do I want to learn how to program for one. Most mobile OS's are pretty, for the lack of a better word, shit and I have no inclination to learn to program for shit OS's.