4.10 star(s) 78 Votes

SixDates

Formerly 'SixPleasures'
Dec 9, 2018
This is a topic of discussion that happened a while back in this thread, but I didn't really have a good answer for it back then, about what franchise should Fujino choose for his next big game (After finishing Sao and his Fate games in hiatus). And since we still have a full day to go before the next weekly report I thought I would start up the discussion once again.

Taking into consideration a few things, like the protagonist having to have a established relationship to get cucked in the first place, and having an appeal for Fujino's patreons, I thought about three different series could work for him.

Monogatari is something that I don't think I have ever seen in a H-game before, but it is fairly popular, the protagonist has both a girlfriend and several girls that want him, so it should have plenty of possible ntr scenarios. The problem would probably be in the characterization of the characters, it would be hard to properly portray them, but it is not like Fujino's strength is in those areas either. There is also the problem of some of the heroines being too young, but he could always ignore them or write around it. (Like Shinobu having access to her mature form for "plot" reasons)

Highschool DxD is similar, in the sense of being popular and having many heroines that are interested in the protagonist with several of them being actual members of his harem, so there would be an infinite amount of ntr possibilities. The biggest problem with the setting would be the comparatively weak romance between the protagonist and his heroines, so the ntr would be less striking than those of FSN and SAO (Even if there would be more of a connection than with Nero)

Persona 5 while not quite being anime, is probably a great setting for ntr possibilities if one where to tweak a bit with what is cannon, as almost every heroine in the game is a romance target, Fujino could chose anyone as the main ntr target, so he would have the option of having the rest be corrupted as side-stories like with Suguha and Alice.

Having yapped all that, I have to say that personally, beyond the idea that Fujino should branch out from Fate after having already three Fate games, I would prefer a new FSN game where Saber is the main corruption target, but only if the game was more like this game with a proper story to it, instead of something like Sakura's Chapter.

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
There are no heroines with the longevity and waifu status of Asuna. She is in a class of her own. The closest in terms of pure numbers is probably Rem from Re:zero, Kaguya/Ai Hayasaka from Kaguya-sama, Marin Kitagawa. Recency is also important for success. Older waifus who were once very popular would crash, as you can see from how little success the Fate Stay games Fujino does achieves.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
This is a topic of discussion that happened a while back in this thread, but I didn't really have a good answer for it back then, about what franchise should Fujino choose for his next big game (After finishing Sao and his Fate games in hiatus). And since we still have a full day to go before the next weekly report I thought I would start up the discussion once again.

Taking into consideration a few things, like the protagonist having to have a established relationship to get cucked in the first place, and having an appeal for Fujino's patreons, I thought about three different series could work for him.

Monogatari is something that I don't think I have ever seen in a H-game before, but it is fairly popular, the protagonist has both a girlfriend and several girls that want him, so it should have plenty of possible ntr scenarios. The problem would probably be in the characterization of the characters, it would be hard to properly portray them, but it is not like Fujino's strength is in those areas either. There is also the problem of some of the heroines being too young, but he could always ignore them or write around it. (Like Shinobu having access to her mature form for "plot" reasons)

Highschool DxD is similar, in the sense of being popular and having many heroines that are interested in the protagonist with several of them being actual members of his harem, so there would be an infinite amount of ntr possibilities. The biggest problem with the setting would be the comparatively weak romance between the protagonist and his heroines, so the ntr would be less striking than those of FSN and SAO (Even if there would be more of a connection than with Nero)

Persona 5 while not quite being anime, is probably a great setting for ntr possibilities if one where to tweak a bit with what is cannon, as almost every heroine in the game is a romance target, Fujino could chose anyone as the main ntr target, so he would have the option of having the rest be corrupted as side-stories like with Suguha and Alice.

Having yapped all that, I have to say that personally, beyond the idea that Fujino should branch out from Fate after having already three Fate games, I would prefer a new FSN game where Saber is the main corruption target, but only if the game was more like this game with a proper story to it, instead of something like Sakura's Chapter.
Age is not a problem for Fujino. I mean, most anime parodies on this site are about teens. :LOL:
Even in this one, the character models are much older than in the original series.

I'd like him to finish Sakura chapter first tbh.

As for a new game, honestly everything with magic works, it's Fujinos beloved tool to justify corruption.

I believe that Sabre is actually a challenging fmc from a writing perspective. Her original character is nearly emotionless, making it either very difficult to make her emotional developement believable or resulting in an extremely slow character development.

Persona 5, hmm interesting series indeed. Maybe it would probably work best as a sandbox NTR, where you need to actively try to prevent (or not) your chosen fmc from being stolen, but shouldn't be able to save them all. The good thing is, it works with every persona installment :unsure:

Last edited:

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Age is not a problem for Fujino. I mean, most anime parodies on this site are about teens. :LOL:
Even in this one, the character models are much older than in the original series.

I'd like him to finish Sakura chapter first tbh.

As for a new game, honestly everything with magic works, it's Fujinos beloved tool to justify corruption.

I believe that Sabre is actually a challenging fmc from a writing perspective. Her original character is nearly emotionless, making it either very difficult to make her emotional developement believable or resulting in an extremely slow character development.

Persona 5, hmm interesting series indeed. Maybe it would probably work best as a sandbox NTR, where you need to actively try to prevent (or not) your chosen fmc from being stolen, but shouldn't be able to save them all. The good thing is, it works with every persona installment :unsure:
It's a good point regarding Sabre's personality. Despite the memes, Asuna does have a distinct personality and is able to act on her own without Kirito. It is one of her appeals and what makes her so popular. She is pretty much the opposite of waifus who fell out of favour like Emilia, who regressed to being moeblobs needing to be handheld just to not die of starvation.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

SixDates

Formerly 'SixPleasures'
Dec 9, 2018
I believe that there is room for discussion in regards to a debate between Asuna vs Saber in terms of widespread popularity, because while SAO is certainly more accessible to wider audiences being practically an entry level anime, Saber on the other hand is the face of the entire Fate franchise to the point that while not everyone might have played the games or watched the various anime adaptations , I'm pretty confident that most fans of the medium would be able to point at her and say "That’s the girl from Fate, female king Arthur."

And in regards to her character that, as someone mentioned would be hard to work into a ntr game due to her stoicism, I do agree with that but what I pictured in my mind was a Saber post her actual arc that stayed beyond the ending of FSN where she had already fallen in love with Shirou, and became a tad more expressive.

Anyways, I don't even really want Fujino to make a Saber game since he has already done enough with the franchise (in the hypothetical future case where he finished both Nero's and Sakura's games).

Edit: I actually just thought about it, but wouldn't Komi-San be a pretty good setting for a Netorare game?
It has most of the things it would require, an established relationship, many girls in the background for side-plots, popularity, recency, etc. It might not be as big as a series as Fate or Sao, but I think it could work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4ung-4ang

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Edit: I actually just thought about it, but wouldn't Komi-San be a pretty good setting for a Netorare game?
It has most of the things it would require, an established relationship, many girls in the background for side-plots, popularity, recency, etc. It might not be as big as a series as Fate or Sao, but I think it could work.
You mean that show with a setting where we can teach a socially awkward schoolgirl who likes to make cat expressions how to "make friends"? The one where the male MC is so weak sauce he wears a flower in his head and crossdresses? The one with the hot as hell mother and possible femboy side character?

I don't see the potential.

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

dergrubben

Aug 30, 2017
Nah, do something older and kinda out of left field. Love*Hina, DNA^2, Tenchi, etc.
EDIT: Or Gatekeepers, that would work too.

mdaka42

Jan 14, 2019
Does she know about mc knowing about her infidelity? Or even better maybe they even discuss it? Are there any scenes of her showing affection to him, scenes of relationship affirmation?
Or it's yet another voyeur sim as usual with ntr games..?

dergrubben

Aug 30, 2017
Does she know about mc knowing about her infidelity? Or even better maybe they even discuss it? Are there any scenes of her showing affection to him, scenes of relationship affirmation?
Or it's yet another voyeur sim as usual with ntr games..?
Kirito doesn't know yet; he's had a few cases of having suspicions, but has always come up with an alternative explanation (the fact he once thought he caught them in the act, then upon opening the curtain discovered nothing amiss was going on, has probably made him more hesitant to suspect her; humorously, based on the silhouettes, pretty much immediately after his failed attempt to catch them Asuna started giving Inoda a handjob). There are scenes of Asuna and Kirito going on dates, playing FOG (a VRMMO) together, and even having sex. The current plan is for there to be two paths - one where Kirito remains oblivious to the fact Asuna is cheating on him and one where he finds out but discovers he's into getting cucked. But we haven't got to the branch point yet.

Reactions: mdaka42

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Kirito doesn't know yet; he's had a few cases of having suspicions, but has always come up with an alternative explanation (the fact he once thought he caught them in the act, then upon opening the curtain discovered nothing amiss was going on, has probably made him more hesitant to suspect her; humorously, based on the silhouettes, pretty much immediately after his failed attempt to catch them Asuna started giving Inoda a handjob). There are scenes of Asuna and Kirito going on dates, playing FOG (a VRMMO) together, and even having sex. The current plan is for there to be two paths - one where Kirito remains oblivious to the fact Asuna is cheating on him and one where he finds out but discovers he's into getting cucked. But we haven't got to the branch point yet.
If I may correct you a little, there are not two paths; there will only be two endings: one where he knows nothing and the other, a cuck ending. Kirito won't figure out anything until the very end; he actually can't because every suspicion gets deleted every night by the goddess.

NFWFollower

Aug 23, 2020
Also I don't think the Fate games was not popular because of the characters. Those games had nothing special. This game had a lot of cool story and gameplay features.
Agree, but I think other factor is that the Fate games are too much from the 'protagonist' view, and while some people like that I think most NTR fans are more into the one doing the stealing being the POV.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

dergrubben

Aug 30, 2017
If I may correct you a little, there are not two paths; there will only be two endings: one where he knows nothing and the other, a cuck ending. Kirito won't figure out anything until the very end; he actually can't because every suspicion gets deleted every night by the goddess.
I had thought there was previously discussion of it branching off at some point, rather than just having two different endings. I'll admit to having skipped a lot of the plot (about to go back through and replay part 1, then what exists of part 2), as well as most of this thread, so I didn't realize there was something altering his memories.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I had thought there was previously discussion of it branching off at some point, rather than just having two different endings. I'll admit to having skipped a lot of the plot (about to go back through and replay part 1, then what exists of part 2), as well as most of this thread, so I didn't realize there was something altering his memories.
Yeah, there was a discussion about it, but if I remember correctly, we concluded that it's very unlikely because it's just too much work to make different branches, and it doesn't align with the information we have from the perk list. Also, it's questionable if it's even possible with the implemented game mechanics. There were some other arguments, but I don't remember them all.

Reactions: mdaka42

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
The only way branching path will work if Fujino decides to split the game further into parts 3 and 4. Or complete part 2 and use the other ending as a part 3 spin off ending.

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
I don't remember what this switch looks like, but that's probably it, and there are several placed on the different maps it seems to me. It's not like Fujino keeps it simple either. I mean, chasing a pigeon to click on it... Perfectly normal, right?
I tried to do the same thing on my cat. It didn't work, and he wasn't happy
He also uses a pigeon to talk to you in part 2.

He may like pigeons

4.10 star(s) 78 Votes