• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
wait....
there is a scene where he can get the USB stolen.
When you wait for hitomi tanaka in 502, there's a woman who claims to be a representative.
And you can give the USB to her.
I never took that path so I Don't know what happens.

PS: you can not be mayor.
how disappointing

and there's an arc in the bank after the robbery that leads to safe 2359 which turns out empty.
We really need a complete walkthrough.
Because they're not in the in game women list
you need the usb and Francis dead to become the mayor I think.
Is that the end?

B10

Jun 25, 2017
the bug is when last transalation for the game is not suitable for the game, so it make the event when u beome mayor have bug
Thx but I found out that the qsp delivered here didn't have the ceremonial event in it.
So found another one that has it and added it in my "ic patch" so now it should work.

Link Hellsing

Nov 18, 2017
go to the daughter of minister
i have but there are no option, if i choose her in class she just give me mission like normal, if i go to the back room i'm blocked by the underling girl. Is there a different location to meet her or hidden requirement i'm missing here ? THe game translation make it damn near impossible to play normaly

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
i have but there are no option, if i choose her in class she just give me mission like normal, if i go to the back room i'm blocked by the underling girl. Is there a different location to meet her or hidden requirement i'm missing here ? THe game translation make it damn near impossible to play normaly
. you can see the walkthrough at here

windyp

Aug 5, 2016
Please guys help me. I am stuck in "hold a new meeting" in big villa. Versatility 45 in 4 girls and i saw "who are serius"
Go to angel moe room in the mansion, pick choose people to join the show and pick little sister. you need to have peep on your sister and amateur streamer at dance practice room

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes