• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
The fact is that people will stop do the edits, because it takes more time, skills, and you can't do as many renders. So there is really no point to make those efforts that are not gonna be appreciated anymore. It's what happening all around the internet.

So yeah you could do Ai art with Sunset style, which is still a bit far from Something Unlimited. But it depends what is the goal here. Is it to just share random arts in "sunset artstyle" (some really aren't), or to use the sprites of the game to wait for the new updates?

This forum built a little community of creators over the years. With Ai, every renders will look around the same. So the fact is that the people who built the community will just stop, and it's weird to wish that.

If people using Ai really care, just do another forum and share as many thousand of Ai renders a day, and let people that enjoyed doing stuffs, sharing it here as it was the case for years.

It's really tiring debating those points. The only reason people use Ai here is that they are lazy and want people to see their outputs, having the rewards without the efforts, and know that others wouldn't cared as much in a forum with only Ai.

I made my points, I wish the best for the community, and I'm gonna stop talking about it from now on.
Lazy? You do realise not everyone have time to draw things or even remix (especially when you're not that good because they took other route then art) it's easy for people like me who want more from something unlimited to just learn ai and have multiple good picture with character even out of DC. So I'll stick with it. Only time y'all should get mad it's when this thread become a ad for ai patron subscribing. There only 1 guy here who does that so I think we're still safe.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

CaptainBlt

Formerly 'rambo60'
Jun 10, 2019
Lazy? You do realise not everyone have time to draw things or even remix (especially when you're not that good because they took other route then art) it's easy for people like me who want more from something unlimited to just learn ai and have multiple good picture with character even out of DC. So I'll stick with it. Only time y'all should get mad it's when this thread become a ad for ai patron subscribing. There only 1 guy here who does that so I think we're still safe.
You make it sound like I'm selling my subscription here and promoting myself here in every post every single time.
If my signature triggers that much for you, then that's your problem specifically. I'm not encouraging anyone to go and buy anything. I'm just like you post art here, and I've made art many times in response to requests from users here and post 1-2 art every day.

Last edited:

WormedCodeTalker

Formerly 'BluWorm'
Aug 9, 2017
It'd be pretty interesting to see AI art and Assets/ drawn art being mixed.
That seems like it would actually be very useful for making content for the REimagined fan games popping up.
Use AI to create some images, edit and re-mix with game sprites and drawn art to build scenes. Just a tool to experiment with, really.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It'd be pretty interesting to see AI art and Assets/ drawn art being mixed.
That seems like it would actually be very useful for making content for the REimagined fan games popping up.
Use AI to create some images, edit and re-mix with game sprites and drawn art to build scenes. Just a tool to experiment with, really.
Jimwalrus and I have experimented with this. Works well enough.

I wanted to create Indigo aka Braniac8, so I cobbled up a 'baseline' character in Daz Studio and set up the pose I was looking for, Jimwalrus ran it through the AI thingie then I did some Photoshop work (added the costume and tweaked the hair).

Here is where I posted the result/my interpretation of the character in the SR7 style, check here when the F95Zone image/attachments server comes back online...

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/post-12795389

So yeah it's possible to set up a workflow, just depends on how much patience you have.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes